The Audio Source Shootout

I would love to come.
Iam not sure whether this "shoot out" is only for those who volunteer their products?
I do not have any of them. :sad: Iam still growing.
So is there a room for people like us?
If there are any from the forum members list, thats fine! But an other hurdle is - iam here in bangalore cannot make it too.

Enjoy folks and do post the feedback.

Thanks tropic. Do let me know one way or another. You are right that too much of gear may not be feasible.I am looking forward to meet you guys in person.

cheers,
sri

This looks Brilliant hope you guys have a whale of a time next saturday.

All the very best to you all, I for one is really looking forward to your comments here after the group test.

Hopefully if you guys can keep a PC with a decent to good SC provided you get hold of such a system then that would be good too.

hi,

:sad:On 8.8.09 I am not in town. otherwise I will get an opportunity to meet the audio gang of chennai. I am yet to meet venkat, rajiv...

I met Mr. Murali last week, thanks murali for giving me an opportunity to listen to your set-up. If it is on a week day, I will be able to join and spend quality time with the chennai gang of audiophiles.

all the best to you guys, have a nice time.

:clapping:

Hello Buswal,

It was my pleasure to play host to you. My set-up is a very basic, but I enjoy every second I play music in my rig. I know there is a lot of room for improvement. I am inching towards that.
Eagerly looking forward to the shootout next Saturday. Ultimately, the purpose is to share knowledge with fellow audiophiles and learn new things that we never heard or seen before and propagate to people we come across.

Thanks,

N Murali.

Hi Guys, I am sorry, I cannot make it this Saturday. I am off to Noida tomorrow and will return only on Tuesday next.

I can still have the CD6002 made available, if someone can pick up from my residence. Let me know by this evening....

Cheers,
PbR

we'd love to use the 6002 and we can definitely have it picked up. Do let me know where you live and when you'd like us to pick it up. You can also have someone (a friend of yours or someone) accompany us for your comfort.

Hi Guys, I am sorry, I cannot make it this Saturday. I am off to Noida tomorrow and will return only on Tuesday next.

I can still have the CD6002 made available, if someone can pick up from my residence. Let me know by this evening....

Cheers,
PbR

My address is 127/4, F2 Vanniar 1st Street, Choolaimedu, CHennai 94; this s closer to, and behind, Meenakshi College in Kodambakkam.

I am off early AM tomorrow, so if you can confirm, I will disconnect it, and have it ready tonight; you can pick it up later too, just let me know when...
I dont think my kids will like to baby-sit the cdp!!

Cheers
PbR

we'd love to use the 6002 and we can definitely have it picked up. Do let me know where you live and when you'd like us to pick it up. You can also have someone (a friend of yours or someone) accompany us for your comfort.

hey PBR, wouldn't it be uncomfortable for you to just leave it with us? I myself am a bit uncomfortable about the idea because i don't want to have any liability if anything happens to the equipment while under my care! If there's no one who can accompany the player, then maybe it's best we don't take it, what say?

My address is 127/4, F2 Vanniar 1st Street, Choolaimedu, CHennai 94; this s closer to, and behind, Meenakshi College in Kodambakkam.

I am off early AM tomorrow, so if you can confirm, I will disconnect it, and have it ready tonight; you can pick it up later too, just let me know when...
I dont think my kids will like to baby-sit the cdp!!

Cheers
PbR

hey PBR, would prefer not to do it. I know it's unlikely but I don't want to take responsibility for it, because if something happens I really can't afford to compensate :)

Venkat, Sushanth, Srikar, are we on for saturday? What timing?

If we're not on for saturday, do let me know asap because i have a gruelling hyderabad trip to do which I would prefer to do on saturday rather than sunday. But that's definitely second priority!

Its your call! I am okay with it...

Cheers
PbR

Back