The Audio Source Shootout

Hai Psycho,

Its off for me, so any time is convenient for me.
I hope there is no change in venue.

N.Murali

Hi tropic,
This saturday anytime after 12.30 will be ok for me.If it is on sunday anytime.
But dont change the time for me on saturday.I can always come and join.and thanks for the invite.

cheers,
sri

Last edited:
neat guys,let the games begin!!!!!have a whale of a time all o u.man am i missing this :mad:.cheers

great the time looks good to me, although i may have to run off a bit earlier to catch the bus to hyderabad (which should be around 8 pm).

If its ok with Reghu then can someone click some pics of the setups as well and post it here.

And also it would be nice if someone carries a notepad and note down the different combination and their impressions about it while they are listening itself.

good idea, anybody got a digital camera? i don't have any sort of digital camera, not even on my phone :p (yes yes, I use a primitive 5 year old Nokia)

If its ok with Reghu then can someone click some pics of the setups as well and post it here.

And also it would be nice if someone carries a notepad and note down the different combination and their impressions about it while they are listening itself.

Usually in auditions I takes notes on a digital voice recorder. I will be bringing that and people can speak their personal impressions. In addition to Murali, I will also be bringing by digital camera.

Cheers

Its looking gr8 guys hope & pray tht everythg turns up fabulous and you guys have a great time

wish I was there in Chennai :sad:

hehe, this is actually pretty exciting :) and venkat, i don't want to take a chance with someone's equipment when he's not around, since the responsibility will rest with me, and even if there's only a 1 in a 1000 chance that something will happen, i don't feel comfortable taking it, sorry about that.

Hi MBR where are you? Havent returned yet from London? If you are in chennai why dont you make to Decibel on saturday?

cheers,
sri

Hi,

All the best to the lucky chennai gang of audiophiles. Have a wonderful session:yahoo:

After the session, please post the photographs including the set-up and chennai gang.

regds

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back