The Giveaway Thread

70 number Carnatic Classic CDs with original covers. All renowned performers like MSS, Balamuralikrishna, DK Pattammal, Sikkil, Aruna Sairam, Charusree to name a few. Few Hindi retro collection CDs also with them.

Prefer to give off in one lot, preference to Chennai FMs. Courier only if I cant dispose off locally.
For Chennai FMs, I can send via Lynk, Dunzo or even any local courier, ofcourse you are most welcome home to collect it as well.

View attachment 60235
If it’s not picked up, I can take it from your place.

70 number Carnatic Classic CDs with original covers. All renowned performers like MSS, Balamuralikrishna, DK Pattammal, Sikkil, Aruna Sairam, Charusree to name a few. Few Hindi retro collection CDs also with them.

Prefer to give off in one lot, preference to Chennai FMs. Courier only if I cant dispose off locally.
For Chennai FMs, I can send via Lynk, Dunzo or even any local courier, ofcourse you are most welcome home to collect it as well.

View attachment 60235
Please add me to the queue in case the others back out. I can pay the courier charges.

View attachment 60235
Thanks sir, it was good meeting you.

Two dead Macbook pro (2013 model if i remember right).
No hard drive or RAM as I have used them in other laptops.

If memory serves right, there is issue with only the motherboard and displays, batteries are fine.

Anyone wishing to use for spares can take them, else need to put to ewaste.

Dont think shipping out of Chennai will be worthwhile.

IMG_20210729_200921.jpg

IMG_20210729_202740.jpg

just to clarify, the displays are fine, issue with MB only

Two dead Macbook pro (2013 model if i remember right).
No hard drive or RAM as I have used them in other laptops.

If memory serves right, there is issue with only the motherboard and displays, batteries are fine.

Anyone wishing to use for spares can take them, else need to put to ewaste.

Dont think shipping out of Chennai will be worthwhile.

View attachment 60354

View attachment 60355

just to clarify, the displays are fine, issue with MB only
Can I get one of these? Thanks.

Can I get one of these? Thanks.
yes...i can spare one for you. But take a call if it is worth it as shipping will be a little high as these are heavy and not sure how safe it will be to ship. One Chennai FM is though interested in taking both. Your call....

yes...i can spare one for you. But take a call if it is worth it as shipping will be a little high as these are heavy and not sure how safe it will be to ship. One Chennai FM is though interested in taking both. Your call....
Got it. I will pass. Thanks!

I have a 2.4GHz TPLINK PCIE Wi-Fi adaptor in good working order. Can ship. Pl let me know you want it.

Last edited:
I have a 2.4GHz TPLINK PCIE Wi-Fi adaptor in good working order. Can ship. Pl let me know you want it.

Hi, i would like to have it if shipping is of no hassle for you.

Regards

kanna, if it is available please let me know I can come and pic one

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back