The Giveaway Thread

Update. CD player was picked an hour back by a Chennai FM.
Kinergetics enclosure has been blocked by a member.

The other enclosure and DVD drives, no interest so far.

Got below items for give away. A couple of items were actually got it from the very same giveaway thread which I am not using it any more.

Logitech Harmony remote 950
Huwawei 3g Data dongle
Galaxy S-Pen (as good as new. non - battery version so check the compatibility of your usage before asking for it. Mostly wont work like windows Ink pen)
Steam Link for remote PC games play (as good as new)
Roku first gen stick

Attachments

• IMG_20210912_084958.jpg
    IMG_20210912_084958.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20211102_094040.jpg
    IMG_20211102_094040.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20211102_094046.jpg
    IMG_20211102_094046.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20211102_165131.jpg
    IMG_20211102_165131.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 54
Got below items for give away. A couple of items were actually got it from the very same giveaway thread which I am not using it any more.

Huwawei 3g Data dongle
Galaxy S-Pen (as good as new. non - battery version so check the compatibility of your usage before asking for it. Mostly wont work like windows Ink pen)
Roku first gen stick
In que for Harmony remote

Huwawei 3g Data dongle
Roku first gen stick
Hi, Is it OK for me to take the Steam link?

Huwawei 3g Data dongle
Roku first gen stick
Just wanted to appreciate the items you're giving away. The 950 handles up to 15 devices and is a beast.
On the other hand, Steam Link is a gem of a device for those who want to stream from their PC (or any platform running steam) via local network.

I can take the Logitech remote if you prefer a local FM and no other Chennai FM has pitched aready

Just wanted to appreciate the items you're giving away. The 950 handles up to 15 devices and is a beast.
On the other hand, Steam Link is a gem of a device for those who want to stream from their PC (or any platform running steam) via local network.
I just checked after your comments. It is actually Harmony 900 (not 950). Sorry for the confusion.

Huwawei 3g Data dongle
Roku first gen stick
Data dongle and S-pen is still available.
I can take the Logitech remote if you prefer a local FM and no other Chennai FM has pitched already.
Sorry @Kannan I have agreed to send it a FM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asus Nexus 7 tablet in good cosmetic and working condition. Local pickup only near JNTU, Hyderabad.

I don’t have the charger/tablet. But any micro USB cable can be used.

Asus Nexus 7 tablet in good cosmetic and working condition. Local pickup only near JNTU, Hyderabad.

Hey there, would you mind If i arranged a home pickup? Im from Mumbai

I got a few enquirers. Unfortunately I can’t pack/ship. Local pickup only plz.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back