The Giveaway Thread

DLink 5-port ethernet hub. Nox packed and unused. Dont remember why I purchased. Will need 5 volt adapter as it is missing from the box.

IMG_20220123_202646.jpg

IMG_20220123_203010.jpg
IOMEGA hard disk enclosure with 500GB hard disk in very good working condition. It is an IDE enclosure and not SATA. So I am providing one 500gb IDE hard disk as these are possible to get now. The hard disk is loaded with a bunch of movies and songs.
You will need 12 volt adapter with matching DC pin

DLink 5-port ethernet hub. Nox packed and unused. Dont remember why I purchased. Will need 5 volt adapter as it is missing from the box.

View attachment 66515

View attachment 66514
IOMEGA hard disk enclosure with 500GB hard disk in very good working condition. It is an IDE enclosure and not SATA. So I am providing one 500gb IDE hard disk as these are possible to get now. The hard disk is loaded with a bunch of movies and songs.
You will need 12 volt adapter with matching DC pin
I'm interested in d link ethernet hub if you can shipbit please.
Will bear shipping charges

View attachment 66515

View attachment 66514
I'm interested in d link ethernet hub if you can shipbit please.
Will bear shipping charges
ok. PM your address

View attachment 66515

View attachment 66514

ok. PM your address
I would be interested in the IDE enclosure, all my enclosures no longer work.

I am providing one 500gb HDD. After this HDD dies, the enclosure maybe useless as it only supports IDE drives
I have 2 ide drives with no working enclosures and my current motherboard has only SATA

So this enclosure will help in getting data off those

View attachment 66515

View attachment 66514

ok. PM your address
Hi kannan

I can take the Dlink.

Thanks

Bunch of different cables. Sorry mates cannot split them, please take the full lot.

2.5 meters Amazon Basics speaker cable (pair)
2 meters MPS Audio speaker cable
1 micro HDMI to HDMI cable
! HDMI cable
I USB A to B cable, can be used with printers, DAC etc
1 IFC-400PCU USB cable, for connecting laptops to cameras and other such gears
1 USB male to USB male cable, can be used for bridging, coupling and the likes. The cable takes both data and power
Two Belden 10awg short run speaker patch cable

IMG_20220126_094856.jpg

Bunch of different cables. Sorry mates cannot split them, please take the full lot.

2.5 meters Amazon Basics speaker cable (pair)
2 meters MPS Audio speaker cable
1 micro HDMI to HDMI cable
! HDMI cable
I USB A to B cable, can be used with printers, DAC etc
1 IFC-400PCU USB cable, for connecting laptops to cameras and other such gears
1 USB male to USB male cable, can be used for bridging, coupling and the likes. The cable takes both data and power
Two Belden 10awg short run speaker patch cable

View attachment 66560
Hi Kannan, can I have these please? Doing some rearrangements and making some stuff, so these will come in handy.
Can you post please at my cost?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back