The Giveaway Thread

I have the following items to be given away (Self pickup in Bengaluru only)

1. Sony DAV-DZ 120K HT system with 2 speakers and Subwoofer - Amp not in working condition, no DVD drive, speakers are good.
2. Creative FPS 1600 working condition
3. Tape/CD/MP3 Dapic Player - partially functional.
4. Sony Subwoofer for 29 inch Sony Wega CRT TV
Hi,

I’m interested in DAV-DZ 120K HT but I’m from Vijayawada. Is it ok for you if I can arrange a courier pick up from your location ?

I have a couple sets of the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition DVD’s.

One is a box set of all 3 parts. The other is all 3 parts in Individual boxes.

Interested FM’s can pickup from Delhi.

I would be interested in the box set DVD of lord of the rings. Will bear shipping of course and will pass it on this giveaway thread once I am finished watching it. Have done the same with previous discs too.

@RRR please let me know if it works properly , i didn't have any source to check it .
Hi...Received the Fiio this evening.
Player switched on but did not work initially.
After fiddling around, figured that the optical/coaxial switcher is loose.
Fixed it with a piece of tape temporarily and works fine now connected to the tv.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

1. Sony DAV-DZ 120K HT system with 2 speakers and Subwoofer - Amp not in working condition, no DVD drive, speakers are good.
im interested in speakers.

Brother , i would be interested in the FPS1600 if it hasn't been taken yet. I'm from Bangalore, Kindly share which area you live in ,if it's still available.

Have a kids study table and chair set for giveaway.
The desk has 3 levels of slope and both the desk as well as chair has height adjustment.

If keen, please arrange for own pickup.
Location: Navi MumbaiView attachment 73237View attachment 73238
Hi This Manoj Nair here. I'm intrested in this If Ok I can pick up from Navi Mumbai

Mod's Note:
Back to back posts have been merged. Use edit option to add content to your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a coupon for 4 months of free membership to Audible and will not be using it. I am therefore putting it up for giveaway. Coupon expires 20-Dec-2022. IIRC, you will need to have an Amazon Prime, IN account, be above 18 yrs of age and not already be using Audible.

PM me for the coupon code.

Please request only if you actually intend using it.

Audible T&C: https://www.amazon.in/b/?node=28181931031

Last edited:
I've got a coupon for 4 months of free membership to Audible and will not be using it. I am therefore putting it up for giveaway. Coupon expires 20-Dec-2022. IIRC, you will need to have an Amazon Prime, IN account, be above 18 yrs of age and not already be using Audible.

PM me for the coupon code.

Please request only if you actually intend using it.

Audible T&C: https://www.amazon.in/b/?node=28181931031
Will appreciate if you can DM me the same, have Prime Account already

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back