The Giveaway Thread

For FMs in Chennai (preferably) or if elsewhere at courier costs, Creek OBH-11 Headphone Amplifier with replacement power supply. Works.

For FMs in Chennai (preferably) or if elsewhere at courier costs, Creek OBH-11 Headphone Amplifier with replacement power supply. Works.

Hi Shanker,

Can I have that headphone amp? I would be grateful if you could courier it to Cochin, am ready to pay for the courier charges, Thanks

Posting again - giving away the Audioengine A2 Plate amp module for DIY enthusiasts who want to make a pair of mini monitors. Please send me a message to coordinate. Please contact only if really interested - its free after all! How unsure can you be about it?

View attachment 26122
View attachment 26123
Hi Aashish,

Is this still available? can I have it if available if it is possible for you to ship it to Hyderabad, shipping and packing will be on me.

Regards
Bilal

I have a marantz cd5001cd player with remote. Havent used it for some time. Had some mechanical problems with the tray but somehwat usable. I can offer it to fellow members who can get it repaired and use it. Only pick up from my place. Cannot ship.

I m looking to build a HTPC for my upcoming setup. I m ready to bear the shipping charges.
I just checked the specs and feel that it is not suitable for my purpose.. so better give it to someone who really needs it

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back