The King of Pop MJ passes away

Just logged in this morning and was shocked to read the news ... with all the stuf he'd done to himself, something like this was waiting to happen! Having said that, the man is a legend, no matter what controversies he got into. I remember school days when we listened to Thriller, Bad & Dangerous ... we used to spend afternoons penning lyrics of his songs ... crazy stuff!

May his soul rest in peace ... my weekend is to be filled with his music ... my own little tribute to the one & only KING OF POP!!

caratulasmichaeljackson.jpg

this is sad,:sad:
may is soul rest in peace.

i too owned every single album of his most of which are tapes.

I somehow have a different opinion of MJ. He was a bad human being, paedophile and child molester, black guy so sick of his blackness that he tried to become white and in the end just lost his own identity. I have no respect for him. He was also a bad musician, just knew dancing... Good riddance, rot in Hell MJ.

Last edited:
I somehow have a different opinion of MJ. He was a bad, paedophile and child molester, black guy so sick of his blackness that he tried to become white and in the end just lost his own identity. I have no respect for him. He was also a bad musician, just knew dancing... Good riddance, rot in Hell MJ.

u are one disgusting person,do u even know why he become white he was suffering from a disease that made him white in some parts of his body, so he had to under go a skin transplant,his child molestation case was proven wrong recently if u have watched the news.so don't spread crap u moron.

I somehow have a different opinion of MJ. He was a bad human being, paedophile and child molester, black guy so sick of his blackness that he tried to become white and in the end just lost his own identity. I have no respect for him. He was also a bad musician, just knew dancing... Good riddance, rot in Hell MJ.

Hey doors,

He was suffering from Vitiligo( if you dont know what it is please google it). Thats why he went under the knife so many times and not because he wanted to be white. Please show some respect to a dead soul my friend.

BR
Sushanth

Passing judgment and pointing fingers is not our job. Let that be the Job of the Providence.

u are one disgusting person,do u even know why he become white he was suffering from a disease that made him white in some parts of his body, so he had to under go a skin transplant,his child molestation case was proven wrong recently if u have watched the news.so don't spread crap u moron.

Dude, dont believe all the news u see. i dont believe how gullible u r man.... just because of court acquits a person does not mean he's innocent, and in one of the cases (Jordan Chandler i think), he did an 8 figure out of court settlement.. going by that logic, all our netas are saints. he was a bloody paedophile and a sick guy who had sex with young boys.... Many parts of the world, such guys still get shot... I have nothing but disgust for such morons, I will say it again.. Rot in hell MJ

As much as you believe he is guilty, a lot of people probably believe he is innocent, and neither one of us has better access to any factual information to enhance our claims, so what do you gain from coming onto a thread where a lot of his fans are mourning his passing, and calling names? is that not a bit churlish?

I do agree that if he was, in fact, a child molester that is a terrible that and must be condemned, but the fact remains that neither you know nor i know any of this for certain.

What we do know for certain is that he was a phenomenal talent, deprived of his childhood by an overbearing, aggressive and "driven" father, made to show off his exceptional talent from when he was 10, and then going on to produce some of the finest, and most well loved pop music that anyone has ever heard.
What we also know for certain is that in the pantheon of legendary entertainers, who have influenced hundreds of other star performers, there are few who can hold a candle to michael jackson. His music has had an impact on millions of people around the world and his passing is equally being mourned by these millions. It might be nice of you to take your vitriol elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

Maybe, but I reserve the right to do that with kiddie rapists..

<snip>
so what do you gain from coming onto a thread where a lot of his fans are mourning his passing, and calling names? is that not a bit churlish?

Yeah, I agree to that. Sorry guys, didnt know I was going to get a lot of people angry with this, that was not the intention. I somehow cant stand that guy and hate him like anything.. Apologies..

As much as you believe he is guilty, a lot of people probably believe he is innocent, and neither one of us has better access to any factual information to enhance our claims, so what do you gain from coming onto a thread where a lot of his fans are mourning his passing, and calling names? is that not a bit churlish?

I do agree that if he was, in fact, a child molester that is a terrible that and must be condemned, but the fact remains that neither you know nor i know any of this for certain.

What we do know for certain is that he was a phenomenal talent, deprived of his childhood by an overbearing, aggressive and "driven" father, made to show off his exceptional talent from when he was 10, and then going on to produce some of the finest, and most well loved pop music that anyone has ever heard.
What we also know for certain is that in the pantheon of legendary entertainers, who have influenced hundreds of other star performers, there are few who can hold a candle to michael jackson. His music has had an impact on millions of people around the world and his passing is equally being mourned by these millions. It might be nice of you to take your vitriol elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

A perfect example and lesson in conflict resolution!

"No more we see your face but you live in our hearts"

I love Michael Jackson.His songs are probably the first songs I started to listen to.I still remember the day when in our school they played the song "We are the world" in a listening comprehension class.We played again & again and MJ's voice stood out.
I feel very sad and I'm literally in tears today.

We can't judge ourself,how can we judge others.But we all will be judged one day by the one above.

There was , There is and There will only be One Michael Jackson.
His music lives on...

love and peace for all
Sam

Adder, I am afraid name calling is not on. I understand that doors' post may not have been to your taste, but that is no reason to call people names. I am sure you do realize that. Thanks.

One of the hallmarks of this forum has been decent discussions and I hope it continues as long as humanly possible.

Adder, I am afraid name calling is not on. I understand that doors' post may not have been to your taste, but that is no reason to call people names. I am sure you do realize that. Thanks.

One of the hallmarks of this forum has been decent discussions and I hope it continues as long as humanly possible.

well i don't like name calling either,but i can tell u this i taught quite a lot before i posted it,but at that moment i taught his post deserved a response like mine.
since without proofs and even with the law finding him not guilty,without knowing the facts ,that person makes such disrespectful comments about a music legend,that too on they he died.

if MJ realy had done those things to the kids,will any parent accept a out of court settlement in $$$,i don't think so.

Sad news indeed

For people who didnt see this before, 1500 prison inmates in tribute to MJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

Its not for the dance but that so many people came together...

Thriller was the second CD that I heard in my discman - back in 1991, still among the best produced/recorded albums

I started listening to English songs only because of MJ. Very sad that he passed away.

He is a great singer, composer and dancer. Also the quality of his recordings were great, much ahead of time. He also also spread awareness and messages in his songs.

P.S: We are all humans. Once i heard from an elder that we should always discuss about the good things of the dead person. It would be nice to discuss about his best song, best video etc..in this thread than the controversies.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Back