The "what do I do" thread

Re: What you originally do other than being in Hifivision - Your profession/occupatio

i am a doctor by profession (an intensivist to be particular)
wyfy is a homemaker and and no kids

Re: What you originally do other than being in Hifivision - Your profession/occupatio

Hi,

Appreciate all of you for resurrecting the thread and sharing about you!

Cheers!

Running a small, family-owned construction firm now.

Previously, was getting paid for Gtalking, Facebooking, Flickring, Orkutting etc. for 3 years. :D

I'm 25.

Hi am 51 years old married with two children. better half is a corporate trainer and teacher with art of living whilst i work for a fmcg mnc as national manager for modern trade.

Apart from spiritual interest the whole family is musically inclined and appreciates good music but the thing which unites everyone is the bug of traveling.they can at the drop of a suggestion hop onto the wheels drive off to mumbai or manali.:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung 46 LED / Quad 909 amplifier / Quad 99 pre amp / AAD Phil Jones Vi 860 Towers / Creek evolution CD player / Yamaha RX 457 reciever / Space 6.1 home theatre / Sony DVD player / Norstone cables

Hi am 51 years old married with two children. better half is a corporate trainer and teacher with art of living whilst i work for a fmcg mnc as national manager for modern trade.

Apart from spiritual interest the whole family is musically inclined and appreciates good music but the thing which unites everyone is the bug of traveling.they can at the drop of a suggestion hop onto the wheels drive off to mumbai or manali.:)

hi Mukesh Bahri -

you are from the 75 batch of Mount St. Mary's.

and i was at St. Columbus during my formative years - (bangalore - later).

small world - this!

regds
suri

I am a graduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Working in IT sector past 8 years.

hi Mukesh Bahri -

you are from the 75 batch of Mount St. Mary's.

and i was at St. Columbus during my formative years - (bangalore - later).

small world - this!

regds
suri

Suri are you referring to these 2 schools in Delhi, becoz I attended both of these in late 70's?
Cheers
Sid

hi suri,

hey man how on earth did you discover my school coz i don't remmember sharing my schooling on this portal with any one...this is intriguiging..:)

23 y old.
2 years merchant navy
3 years IT
now into IT incident management in a BIG multinational bank.

guitar, bikes & music( head banging music ).. i guess m still a biker will always be..

buddy why u left merchant navy. which company u sailed for and what trade.

Suri are you referring to these 2 schools in Delhi, becoz I attended both of these in late 70's?
Cheers
Sid

I studied in MSM too, although later.

Cheers
Sid

hi sidvee,

yes - these schools are/were in delhi -

we lived in new rajendra nagar-

and sidvee - we must have met in school!:)

regds
suri

hi suri,

hey man how on earth did you discover my school coz i don't remmember sharing my schooling on this portal with any one...this is intriguiging..:)

hi mukesh -

googled your name - and the info was there -

including the story about how Guruji was transported in your car - in 2008

what colour was the car? - one of my friends seems to have been there.

regds
suri

+1 to the group of IT folks here. I work for an IT major as Engagement Director for a large client based out of California, US. Spend about 9 months in a year in US. Family settled in Chennai (unwilling to settle in US).

I am passionate about books, music, movies and driving.

Married to a wonderful woman who shares none of my passions but very passionate about the family. My little girl is a budding bharatanatyam dancer.

hi sidvee,

yes - these schools are/were in delhi -

we lived in new rajendra nagar-

and sidvee - we must have met in school!:)

regds
suri

Wow! definitely a small world Suri- I believe I attended 3/4th grades at St. Columbus - Probably 78-79 (I am such an old geezer now my memory is fuzzy:lol:) and we had Mrs. Lobo (I think thats the name) as our class teacher. Good times in the school. We lived in Pandara Road at that time.
Cheers
Sid

I am an accountant who dabbles between ERP consulting and accounting. I also occasionally train people on MS-Excel. I sell myself as techie to an accountant and as an accountant to a techie and thrive in the confusion! he he. Right now, I churn out some commentary on financial results for an insurance company(15 pages out of 300 pages). Not really sure if anybody reads the fine prints but I do get paid for it. That's about me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am with Bank of America in their Mortgage Servicing department. Computer programmer by profession, mainly on IBM’s AS/400 aka iSeries. I started with them in Hyderabad india in 2006 then moved to USA in 2011.

Prior to that worked with Feedback Infra and Keane India and Microland’s Plnetasia.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back