The "what do I do" thread

Am with Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (for more than a decade), as a Business Analyst supporting Marketing operations.. A great organisation to work for and a fantastic work-life balance, the best i have worked till date..

Do you mean Microfocus? :)

I am into Project Management with Microfocus, ex Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

MaSh

I am working as Principal Scientist in Philips Medical Research. My work is primarily the field of Radiology which involves mathematical modeling of diseases and conditions in Neurology, Pulmonology and other related areas. I hold about a dozen patents in different areas of diagnostic imaging and related devices.

Am a business coach to small and medium enterprises facilitating them in their visioning, strategy, leadership, talent management and organisational development. I also facilitate individuals in their self-discovery, personal visioning and career planning. A decade ago I was an advisor to capital market traders and trading firms. And about two decades ago I was a consulting manager with what’s today known as Accenture Strategy. An engineering and management graduate I have active interest in personality psychology, I’ve been on my own for 19 years now. Love the freedom and possibilities that come with it.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back