Thrash giants slayer in india!!!

jk_chaos

Its official Folks!! The lords of thrash metal, Slayer has confirmed their gig in Bangalore on the 20th October for Rock in India:yahoo::yahoo:. It doesnt get bigger than this!!! \m/

@jaudere : Thrash metal, refers to a faster more aggressive form of heavy metal which started off in the US in early 80s.. The Big 4 bands in the Thrash metal scene are Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax.. Here's a link to a wikepedia article on the same..
Thrash metal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well to simplify things its fast, its aggressive, its dark and its loud!!

@Sound1 : For me atleast it doesnt get bigger than this.. :) I'm a huge fan of the band, and to see Dave Lombardo destroy that drum kit, its gonna be massive

Nice! At least we can call Slayer to still be in their prime or near prime ;)

Heard vetran rockers Saxon's also planning a visit in Nov...

jk-Chaos, thanks for the info. I got idea of kind of 'music' by name Metallica. By the way, do they really destroy their instruments?

Damn, all the gigs taking place in bengaluru !
Need to plan a trip now, hope i can make it this time.
:rolleyes:

Lol @trash metal= metallica!...for the last decade and a half post 'justice for all' they are nothing more than an seattle sounding band!

Lol @trash metal= metallica!...for the last decade and a half post 'justice for all' they are nothing more than an seattle sounding band!

No man. Have you heard the death magnetic??

Thanks for the info jk_chaos. India seems to be getting better at organizing such concerts. You must be aware that 'Korn' is also coming to India.

I listen to slayer too and I wish they come to Delhi. have you got any links for the slayer concert details?

@jaudere : Thrash metal, refers to a faster more aggressive form of heavy metal which started off in the US in early 80s.. The Big 4 bands in the Thrash metal scene are Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax.. Here's a link to a wikepedia article on the same..
Thrash metal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well to simplify things its fast, its aggressive, its dark and its loud!!

I dont understand on what basis these bands have been clubbed togethter. they have abolutely nothing in common. Among these, megadeth is quite musical with a lot of good guitar riffs. slayer is abnoxiously loud. metallica isnt what it used to be. black album was their last good/first bad album depending upon your perspective:).

@praveen-ever heard 'ride the lightning' ,kill em all!......i dont know how you came to the idea that metallica still plays trash metal!...dude playing 'trash'! is different to playing trash metal!.......
@and agree with doors on everything except the unbearable nasal whining voice of mustaine...now hear hetfield growl and thats the voice any hard rock album deserves!

@praveen-ever heard 'ride the lightning' ,kill em all!......i dont know how you came to the idea that metallica still plays trash metal!...dude playing 'trash'! is different to playing trash metal!.......
@and agree with doors on everything except the unbearable nasal whining voice of mustaine...now hear hetfield growl and thats the voice any hard rock album deserves!

Ahh labels- trash, death, alternate and what not. I do not listen to music under any label. Ask these guys themselves if they wanna appear under any label, no they won't like to. Its us who has put them together under labels.
Big4 just sounds like a consultant's jargon and nothing else to me.

I like liked Metallica stuff right from killem all. The stuff on Death magnetic is something they haven't done since black album. Fast and raw, no mixing. Only thing is that the recording is too bad.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back