Anyone been there?
This av exhibition will be from 17 th to 19 th October,2008
Venue - NSE ground , Goregaon, Mumbai

anyone beet there?
1) Anything special??
2) Any grand offers??

Pls UPDATE ...........

Hemant

I was there today, good diplay of products,lots of exhibitors.
I was looking out to buy the denon 1909 and i got it. Booked the denon 1909 today.

overall a good event.

there are offers on almost every product. I could not check out specifically on the LCD/Plasma, but there are offers going on.

I was there today, good diplay of products,lots of exhibitors.
I was looking out to buy the denon 1909 and i got it. Booked the denon 1909 today.

overall a good event.

How much did you get it for?
I'm also planning to buy the same model, and was thinking of getting from the US thru' a friend.

I paid 38K for the 1909, there was an offer from profx for 1909 + 5.1 SIB & Co for 75K, tempting !! isnt it?? but i just went with the 1909 as of now.

Are they giving audtions at the expo with the limited space constraints...
how can they create a makeshift hearing room with one stall next to other.

Can we listen to all spks like RS6, Dalis, mezzo6 there..

dalis and mezzos were not connected (????) .dealer asked me to come to showroom (wtf !!!???). 80% of the speakers/equip was not connected. These expos are good if uve done ur homework and just intend on buying ....

Denon AVR 1509 + PRO FX Fusion 5.1

actual cost is Rs.63000

Exib offer: Rs.39900

=======================

LG LCD JAZZ + SCARLET - GOOD OFFER

=======================

SONY

=======================

JAMO
=======================

SAMSUNG
=======================

I managed to bargain with Profx for the denon 1909 for 36K from the agreed 38K (Exhibiton price).
I was supposed to get the delivery yesterday, but now they say , 4 more days for the delivery !:mad: !!!

I am growing impatient now !:confused:

Which speakers u have?

I managed to bargain with Profx for the denon 1909 for 36K from the agreed 38K (Exhibiton price).
I was supposed to get the delivery yesterday, but now they say , 4 more days for the delivery !:mad: !!!

I am growing impatient now !:confused:

I currenty using Onkyo HTS 680, will replace the onkyo recevier with the denon and continue using the same speakers. Will upgrade the speakers later.

Hi!

How is onkyo hts680???

is denon better than onkyo?

I was/am planning for onkyo HTS5100 (hdmi -7.1 channel)

-------------------------------------------

I currenty using Onkyo HTS 680, will replace the onkyo recevier with the denon and continue using the same speakers. Will upgrade the speakers later.

well I initially I was just looking around for an av setup..though my pals always suggested a stereo setup. I had a look at the pioneer setup, good offer..very good in terms of a HT.
then came around to parasound with legacy top of the line speakers..
amazing..is an understatement
it was like sound waves just rolling over you..in all the mess of sounds all around...just blew me away..
and i had to leave dejected...cant even think of 8lacs for a setup like that..and HT s are out for me..
guys..need your help..can anyone recommend a good but affordable stereo setup..which doesnt cost the earth?

well I initially I was just looking around for an av setup..though my pals always suggested a stereo setup. I had a look at the pioneer setup, good offer..very good in terms of a HT.
it was like sound waves just rolling over you..in all the mess of sounds all around...just blew me away..
and i had to leave dejected...cant even think of 8lacs for a setup like that..and HT s are out for me..
guys..need your help..can anyone recommend a good but affordable stereo setup..which doesnt cost the earth?

U can get a musical stereo set up(cdp+amp+speakers) in many budgets. 1 L gets u a decent stereo and so does the parasound+ legacy combo @ 8L.
So depending on the budget u will get tons of options here. Why not start a new thread

U can get a musical stereo set up(cdp+amp+speakers) in many budgets. 1 L gets u a decent stereo and so does the parasound+ legacy combo @ 8L.
So depending on the budget u will get tons of options here. Why not start a new thread

On the other hand, even 15L may not get you anywhere! Right Dinyaar? ;)

But name a budget, I'm sure we can help you arrive at a consideration set at least.

Is this the same legacy audio setup by lakozyelectronics ???

setup was a nad amp powering a legacy speaker .. (forget the number).

Is this the same legacy audio setup by lakozyelectronics ???

setup was a nad amp powering a legacy speaker .. (forget the number).

No it wasnt lakozy..this one was powered by a pair of parasound monoblocks..cant make a mistake on that...

Does anyone have any experience with the Parasound monoblocks that were driving the Legacy at the expo? Or any view?
Tx

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back