Top Poster

vinay

Moserw,

Congratulations, for being the top poster (maximum posts on this site). :clapping:

Indeed great thanks for the previous top posters, may they become the leaders again, my best wishes.

It is also great that there are so many leading members who help us again and again to gain knowledge and solve our problems.

I salute you all.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Thanks for your time and input Moserw. Congrats.

Also a big thanks go to other regulars on this forum for their input. Venkatcr (the dethroned king) and others, too many to name but you know who you are!

Thanks for your time and input Moserw. Congrats.

Also a big thanks go to other regulars on this forum for their input. Venkatcr (the dethroned king) and others, too many to name but you know who you are!

And the best thing is that each of those 2000+ posts have been relevant and helpful, be it moserw or venkatcr! Hats off! The kind of willingness you show to help out others and share knowledge is truly commendable.:)

OMG moserw 2300+ posts!! That's real hard work!:thumbsup:
Vinay, it's very nice of you to bring this to our notice:)
marsilians, you are no less too! 1000+ plus!:clapping:
I wonder when I will come any where close!?:rolleyes:

Also cosider my Thanks too,for both Moserw & Venkatr.:signthankspin:

So pls.continue sharing further.:clapping:

Well deserved THANKS indeed to our leading posters,
Also to all others who may not have racked up such fantastic numbers but who regularly share their time, knowledge & experience on this Forum.
When I joined HIFiVision, ther used to be relatively very few threads created,small number of posts.
There has been an explosion over the last year & a half, credit for which must go to those stalwarts who have made this forum their hobby, their habit.
May our tribe increase!

My humble regards and heartfelt thanks to both Moser and Venkat for the unflinching support they give :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work

wow,thats a tonnage of advice given.amazin.kudos moserw,venkat,mars,and the countless others who make this forum an invaluable haven for the rest of us.can proudly say am part of a world class,top flight audio visual forum!!viva i miei amici :clapping:!!cheers

really wonderfull achievement moserw. keep it up..:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Moserw ,

Keep up the good work...

U and venkat both have been great on the forum and have ensured consistency and regularity on the forum which is a big achievement ...

Cheers ...

Congrats Moser!
Where is venkat? I havent seen his posts over the past few days.Hope things are all okay with him!
<Shortly after posting this, i realised that he had replied for the HTPC thread.>

Last edited:
Guys,

Thanks a ton and very much flattered. All these messages take me back to when I first started frequenting this forum and was myself green behind the ears and did not know anything, but yet learnt a lot from the valuable advice of so many (just cannot name them all) on this forum. I'm only sharing the valuable knowledge I've learnt from so many wonderful people on this forum, so thanks and congrats to all of them too.

Like many have said this is a great place and with so much (great and correct) knowledge. May our tribe increase...

Well moserw, to put your achievement into perspective, I joined roughly at the same time or maybe a little bit before you. I am yet to hit 100 posts and you've got close to 2300 posts.

cheers mate!!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back