Total for 81k, can i get a better price in bangalore

welcome to the forum. Not only we will suggest shops with better rates, we will also suggest better stuff ;)
To start with - why not buy a stereo amp with 2 speakers? See the post by bizarre

Last edited:
If you want a complete package that I'm sure others would agree upon when I suggest this.. look for cambridge audio sirocco 5.1 set which goes for 45

Sirocco

Just to give you an idea of the difference we're talking about, have a look at the biwirable rear and drivers on the s series from CA

s30_2.jpg

http://www.hifissimo.com/store/html/images/produits/larges/29577large.jpg

Now compare with polk audio tsi

Polk Audio - TSi Series Loudspeakers

if you go for the sirocco then your cost will come to

45 + 25 for denon 1610 avr instead of 1910 = 70 10k cheaper, you lose the mainstream limitations along with the muddy boomy thrill and get refined vfm audiophilish quality speakers.

Give it serious thought. Because I found a budget KEF speaker set known as the C series to have more dynamic and better SQ than the polks when I auditioned them side by side.

???? ??? Sirocco ???? ?? ???? ???, ???? ??? Sirocco ???? ?? ???? ???(2010-03-23) ,?? ?? AV ?? ??? ?? AVAC this is what it looks like..

Last edited:
Thanks corElement for the update problem is i had been to Audio planet and they never showed me Sirocco speakers :( there budget shot upto 95K without sub. Thats the reason i didnt check it further. I personally haven't auditioned a Polk system yet. I had liked Onkyo TX SR 577 (7.1 amp) and Pure Acoustics Supernova 5.1 which came upto 65K. But when i compared this with ELAC 50 series i liked Elac more. But again have budget constrain so swapped to Denion and Polk.

I always wanted to have a personal home theatre... but when i want to get one its really become a challenging task :(

Last edited:
welcome to the forum. Not only we will suggest shops with better rates, we will also suggest better stuff ;)
To start with - why not buy a stereo amp with 2 speakers? See the post by bizarre

Thanks anm but i want to have a home theatre amp :(

Thanks corElement for the update problem is i had been to Audio planet and they never showed me Sirocco speakers :( there budget shot upto 95K without sub. Thats the reason i didnt check it further. I personally haven't auditioned a Polk system yet. I had liked Onkyo TX SR 577 (7.1 amp) and Pure Acoustics Supernova 5.1 which came upto 65K. But when i compared this with ELAC 50 series i liked Elac more. But again have budget constrain so swapped to Denion and Polk.

I always wanted to have a personal home theatre... but when i want to get one its really become a challenging task :(

The super nova is decent but the sub is not that good. My suggestion would be dont worry about brands right now, audition different brands at different levels, try to understand the differences and what your mind likes more. Which lower priced model produces sound closer to higher model ones. Once you understand what your mind seems to enjoy more, go for that.

Thanks corElement i will try doing that... also wanted to know is Denon 1910 better than Onkyo TX SR 577. I have friends in US and Dubai planning to get a amp from there is it safe to get it from there? Sorry troubling you with lots of questions :(

Lol, dont worry about troubling us :D We love to be troubled :D Infact without trouble many of us wouldnt be who we are!

The denon 1910 is much superior to the sr 577. You can easily go for it, if but youre getting stuff from abroad if youre willing to put a little more money in you can get Cambridge audio 650r

hmmm..thanks for that update but must say you know a lot. I just heard i would require a transformer if i get a amp from US is it true? i don't think i will be able to offord a Cambridge audio 650r :( its costly.

Last edited:
If you get stuff from the us then you will need xformers if not then no.
I personally havnt heard elac so I cant comment on them.

the biggest advantage you have in the denon 16/1910 is true hd which very very very few have in that price range.

Dear Prasad..

For tht price.. y dont u audition the following..

Denon - 1910 - Rs.45,000

Q Acoustics 1010i Package - Rs.58,000

Total Rs.1,03,000

Now, Keeping Denon @ same Rs.36.5K and Q Acoustics @ Rs.53K..???

Total Rs.89.5K..

Much better setup...isnt it...??

Thanks mridulgoe:eek:

Dear Prasad..

For tht price.. y dont u audition the following..

Denon - 1910 - Rs.45,000

Q Acoustics 1010i Package - Rs.58,000

Total Rs.1,03,000

Now, Keeping Denon @ same Rs.36.5K and Q Acoustics @ Rs.53K..???

Total Rs.89.5K..

Much better setup...isnt it...??

Last edited:
Perhaps he's looking at floorstanding models.

Thanks for the update corElement and yeah i am looking for floor standing speakers only.. i feel its doesn't go so well prob is i have heard ELAC with ONKYO sr 577. I am going to audition Proson speakers tomorrow never heard of them. Have you???

Proson Speakers.Com

Yeah also checking Jamo....see if i get something better..

Last edited:
Buddy

How many speakers have you auditioned till now..???

As you are in Bangalore, y dont you come for a demo at Knightsbridge Apt., Brookefields, tomorow, around 3-4pm...???

There are a few guyz coming in @ 2pm, so after that we can provide you the demo as well...

We have Setups with Cambridge 540R and Denon 1910..for Q Acoustics..
And QAV with Denon 1610...

Or you can even visit Reliance Digital, Cunningham Road, we have a dedicated in house showroom, in there, where complete automation and QAV hometheatre and QTV2 are displayed...

Re: Total f

Thanks mridulgoel... sorry i read it today... as of now i have audtioned Onkyo TX SR 577 (7.1 amp) and Pure Acoustics Supernova 5.1 speakers, ELAC 50, Proson with Denon 1910 and Sherwood amp with Jamo speakers. As i missed it today probably i will go to reliance digital... can you tell me what will be the total cost

Last edited:
Q Acoustics 1010i Package is Rs.58,000 (All Bookshelves) MRP
1050i Floorstander - Rs.40,000
So Total after reducing One Pair of 1010i and adding 1050i ==> Rs.86,000 MRP.

Q Acoustics 2000 Package is Rs.63,000 (All Bookshelves) MRP
2050 Floorstander - Rs.42,000
So Total after reducing One Pair of 2010 and adding 2050 ==> Rs.92,000 MRP.
For Gloss Finish the prices are 10% Higher...

In Reliance Digital we have only Q.A.V. & QTV-2...
Apart from that we have Wireless Lighting Controls & Curtain Controls, and Home Automation of Audio Video & Lighting...

For Demo of Q Acoustics with 2050, kindly let us know...

Hi Mridul,
Requesting for demo @Brookflds for the QA package some time next week.
pls call me 9740030727.
rg,
saravanan

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back