Tower Speakers / Floor Standing Speakers for Marantz SR6013

Congrats Jeyaraj,

Im also in a similar situation, upgrading my HT, and I'm almost convinced with Polk S60 with S30.

Can you tell me a few points about what you liked about concept 40 as against the Polk?
Thanks,
George
I found the Q-Acoustics Concept 40 much more refined than Polk s55, s60 and QAcoustics 3050i. The mid-range was good and pronounced and no boomy bass. If it is only for movie I would have gone for Q-Acoustics 3050i and saved good amount of money. I listen to lots of music in pure stereo mode and Q-Acoustic Concept 40 excels there too. I felt it is a good all-rounder and chose that. Currently using the speakers without sub and find it good for movies too. I dont mean it doesnt require sub woofer. It will be still required for a complete movie experience

I found the Q-Acoustics Concept 40 much more refined than Polk s55, s60 and QAcoustics 3050i. The mid-range was good and pronounced and no boomy bass. If it is only for movie I would have gone for Q-Acoustics 3050i and saved good amount of money. I listen to lots of music in pure stereo mode and Q-Acoustic Concept 40 excels there too. I felt it is a good all-rounder and chose that. Currently using the speakers without sub and find it good for movies too. I dont mean it doesnt require sub woofer. It will be still required for a complete movie experience
Pretty much mirrors the Concept 20 singature explanation, everything is much more refined and clear than the 3020i. Only thing which is missing in both the bookshelf versions is the bass quantity , for their size can't complain though

Pretty much mirrors the Concept 20 singature explanation, everything is much more refined and clear than the 3020i. Only thing which is missing in both the bookshelf versions is the bass quantity , for their size can't complain though
I second this. That’s exactly the same feeling I had when I was in look out for a pair of towers for stereo.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back