Tube (tubelike) amp for usher mini dancer

Well,
Tha harbeths deserved better amplification. A class A amp made by Cranky (Sangram) in line with first watt F5 has been installed and the pre is a parasound Z pre 3.Shall indicate my impressions shortly.
Cheers

Well,
Tha harbeths deserved better amplification. A class A amp made by Cranky (Sangram) in line with first watt F5 has been installed and the pre is a parasound Z pre 3.Shall indicate my impressions shortly.
Cheers
The sound is sweet, rich and airy. I think the harbeths have got an amp they deserved. The Denon sounds dynamically very constrained in comparison with the F5 especially at lower SPLs. I have 2 Indian components in my system now. The amp made by Sangram and the Audiocadabra USB cable.
Cheers

@himadri

please put up a pic of your 2 setups..

will like to see them if possible

Someday i want to listen to the F5 ( in a system ) too though i will see if i can listen to it locally..

regards

It's been more than a year that I have been without a phone pre and my vinyls have been staring me in the face. A Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 SE phono , and a Graham Slee Cusat 50 cable has now completed my set up. The phono pre and cable combo is surprisingly neutral for the price with a reasonably low noise floor and satisfactory tonal richness. Vinyl is back.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back