Turntable Repair Center at Coimbatore

sktaliyan

Dear Friends,

One of my senior colleague has two TTs. Unfortunately both are lying unserviceable for past many years:sad:. He is looking to get them repaired so that he can re-start his vinyl journey:). If any of the FMs can advice on any TT repair technician at Coimbatore.

Dear Friends,

One of my senior colleague has two TTs. Unfortunately both are lying unserviceable for past many years:sad:. He is looking to get them repaired so that he can re-start his vinyl journey:). If any of the FMs can advice on any TT repair technician at Coimbatore.

Can you mention the brand and model numbers of the TTs please. There used to be a shop which used to undertake repairs of Turntables. I will have to check whether they still do it. Bur knowing the models would be helpful.

Captain,

You may also contact one Mr. Dilip on 9894820654. He will definitely be able to assist. He helped me with my Technics Turntable.

Thanks!

Can you mention the brand and model numbers of the TTs please. There used to be a shop which used to undertake repairs of Turntables. I will have to check whether they still do it. Bur knowing the models would be helpful.

Hi Mr Kuruvilajacob,

Sorry for replying late as I was out for last few days. His TT is Akai AP-D40. Thanx a lot for your help. I guess, if the 'Master' himself has come to know of my colleague's problem then help is not too far away!!:yahoo::yahoo:

With warm regards,

Captain,

You may also contact one Mr. Dilip on 9894820654. He will definitely be able to assist. He helped me with my Technics Turntable.

Thanks!

Thanx a lot ilar,

would get in touch with Mr Dilip.

regards

Hi Mr Kuruvilajacob,

Sorry for replying late as I was out for last few days. His TT is Akai AP-D40. Thanx a lot for your help. I guess, if the 'Master' himself has come to know of my colleague's problem then help is not too far away!!:yahoo::yahoo:

With warm regards,

Sorry for the delay. Yes Dilip is known to me very well. He is a capable mechanic
Regards

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back