Ultra cheap HTPC - no Gaming

You can use xbmc remote control on your android phone to view your library and control xbmc. Good cabinets are available but they are very expensive.

I also had the problem a few months back when avast used to block this site. Today I can access the page.

Since OP and most of us to not mention if they would use a paid OS its becomes a bit obvious to assume it would be downloaded. However the best part with XBMC is that is is available for Linux as well, and so if once decides to install Linux he can go ahead with the Linux version of XBMC making the entire package legal and free as well.

Any suggestions on which flavour of Linux goes well with Zbox? Ubuntu /Red Hat? Anybody has an experience with linux configurations for rich multimedia experience?

Not tried, but Ubuntu seems to be the fav choice .... I have worked on ubuntu red hat, Susie and Fedora. Ubuntu and fedora is what I would suggest.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back