Unboxing and first impressions of Mission LX2

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
Ok so now I've decided to fire up the center speaker as well. So on the marantz, should I set the fronts and center both to large?

Or front to large and center to small? Then comes the dilemma of the crossovers if selected small. Any ideas or suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fronts set to 'Small' only and only if you have a Subwoofer.

Center speaker experiment and decide, Dali pico vocal is a small speaker so it'll be mostly set to 'Large' if you don't have a subwoofer, it'll differ a lot from room to room (Acoustics to blame here).

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ok so with the fronts as large and center as small, in the crossover selection, there is a selection for " All " and " individual" .

In the "individual" setting, the center opens up for selection.

So what should be the setting for all and individual?

Ok so with the fronts as large and center as small, in the crossover selection, there is a selection for " All " and " individual" .

In the "individual" setting, the center opens up for selection.

So what should be the setting for all and individual?

"All " refers to a global crossover..This setting will not apply now, but when you have a sub..

"Individual " refers to specific channel..Set the center as "individual" and use 80/100hz crossover..

Yep thanks, but actually even in all, I can select the crossover. So what should that be set to?

Individual for center set at 100 Hz.

Yep thanks, but actually even in all, I can select the crossover. So what should that be set to?

It will apply only when you have 5 or 7 speakers.. "All" with a crossover of 80Hz, will send all the bass below that to either fronts/sub..

If you will be adding any more speakers, then use All.. In your case 3.0, individual will suffice..

Congrats celester...

They indeed look gorgeous. Truly British :)

If you experience any bass boom, then first try to move the speakers further away from the back wall. If this is not an option, then you can plug the foam bungs. This will reduce the bass output , reduce the boom and also make the bass tighter. But you will loose a bit of the speed of the speakers.

Today I plugged in the bungs in the bass port. The bass is now controlled and boom has reduced quite a bit. This is with movies. Haven't tried with music yet.

These speakers are really really getting to surprise me with their quality sound. I am truly enjoying watching movies. The imaging is very good.

Today I plugged in the bungs in the bass port. The bass is now controlled and boom has reduced quite a bit. This is with movies. Haven't tried with music yet.

These speakers are really really getting to surprise me with their quality sound. I am truly enjoying watching movies. The imaging is very good.
Hi sir, I'm Kartheek, congrats for the speakers,
can you please let me know the price of the bookshelf speakers LX 2, and where did you source them from? I found them on hifimart and jamsticks Bangalore!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Yup use bass plugs, if you feel the bass boom is intolerable, Depending upon room acoustics.

I thought the bass plugs were to reduce the mid-range escaping from the bass port rather than to reduce bass. If you find too much mid-range masking the highs and lows the bass plug helps to balance that out imo.

A few weeks have gone now since I got these lil beauties. They keep sounding better and better. Really happy with them. What I love is the center imaging. It's unreal for speakers like this. I can go real high on the volume yet they don't seem to strain at all. Just a great overall package for a very small price.

I honestly dont know too much about burn in, but my tv and speakers are on for about 6-7 hours a day. Everyday. Its a really good pair of speakers and you wont be disappointed.

Those stands looks Gorgeous.
What made it is? Model number pls and where did u purchased

[emoji41]

Will there be any sound implications if the speakers were placed on the table along the either side of the TV? I have the space around TV and with kids in home it's not safe for them to keep on such stands. For Future planning.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back