Unison Research - Now in India

SNV

Dear All,

We are delighted to announce our appointment as the Sole India Distributors for UNISON RESEARCH, ITALY.

Unison Research is 23 year old company from Italy and they are world renowned for their Valve and Hybrid amplifiers.

All products of Unison Research are hand made in Italy and have won several awards from around the globe.

The Unico (Hybrid) range starts from rs 1 lac onwards and the tube (Valve) range starts from rs 2 lacs onwards.

Take a look

Hybrid Range - Unison Research

Valve Range - Unison Research

Regards
SNV

Excellent !!
This should complete your setup, and in a grand I should say;).
Would love to listen to Unison - Sonus Faber combo. Any demos possible in Bangalore ?

I'm sure these should be available for auditioning for prospective customers.

Hi George, unfortunately, people/dealers can get very busy with other things. I have been wanting to listen to the proac's and sonus fabers for sometime now. Read a lot about them, but never heard them.

We might also need to add parameter to the phrase prospective customer, called "time"...:p

Do I wish to buy today/tomm? Nope! Maybe a year down the line. But I want to spend enough time to listen, read, contemplate and choose the direction I wish to take.

Edit: Had a word with Prithvi at Absolute Phase. He has been kind enough to invite me to listen to the Proacs and Sonus Fabers. Thanks.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back