USB Player to connect to home theatre

Anchanda

Hi, This may sound strange but I am looking for solution where I can plug-in my usb stick to Denon 1910 amp and can play songs. I am planning to buy Blue Ray player and do not want to upgrade my old DVD player who do not support USB. Is there any chip solution ? my TV has USB slot but then I need to Keep TV Up and running to listen even music. Is there any device in market which can be connected to Denon 1910 like ipod docking etc? how much it will cost. Thanks in Advance regards anil

Hi, This may sound strange but I am looking for solution where I can plug-in my usb stick to Denon 1910 amp and can play songs. I am planning to buy Blue Ray player and do not want to upgrade my old DVD player who do not support USB. Is there any chip solution ? my TV has USB slot but then I need to Keep TV Up and running to listen even music. Is there any device in market which can be connected to Denon 1910 like ipod docking etc? how much it will cost. Thanks in Advance regards anil

Your Budger?
What formats you want to play? Flac too?

^ The problem with IOMEGA is that you need a visual display to navigate.
There is no built-in screen - not even LCD.

Otherwise its a great product - 500 GB HD + built-in media player

I would seriously buy a digital audio (a.ka. mp3) player and a y-cable to connect to the audio input terminals of your Denon. This way you can control the sound signal via the many DSPs that Denon provides at a very cheap cost.

Note that most of hte players also double up as a storage device like your USB stick. So you are not losing anything in the process.

Back