velodyne impact 12 or polk dsw pro 600?

manu4panjab

hey brothers

in my town a av dealer has two second hand subs impact 12 and polk dsw pro 600 both price at same 15000 rupees so which one should i pick for the time until i get velodyne dd-18 :cool:

Last edited:
If the dealer is friendly they it would be best to audition both of them in your setup and then decide among them.

hey brother i already did that and found velo impact 12 to be good for movies and not for music at all its very slow and i like dsw pro 600 great depth than velo also good on music too ,i'll pick it on 20th dec. when i arrange the money :D ,hows yours dsw sounding i'm also thinking for upgrading my speakers too with rti series how ur experience with it i'm too opt for same speakers rti a7,csia6 etc etc

hey brother i already did that and found velo impact 12 to be good for movies and not for music at all its very slow and i like dsw pro 600 great depth than velo also good on music too ,i'll pick it on 20th dec. when i arrange the money :D ,hows yours dsw sounding i'm also thinking for upgrading my speakers too with rti series how ur experience with it i'm too opt for same speakers rti a7,csia6 etc etc
My setup sounds great and I think that you would also like it, since your room is on a larger side then this setup would blend really well, but remember that this setup also requires more power than what your 807 could provide to perform optimally. I am sure that once you sort out these things you are truly going to love this setup. If you are ever in Delhi then you are welcome to audition my setup.

My setup sounds great and I think that you would also like it, since your room is on a larger side then this setup would blend really well, but remember that this setup also requires more power than what your 807 could provide to perform optimally. I am sure that once you sort out these things you are truly going to love this setup. If you are ever in Delhi then you are welcome to audition my setup.

thanks bro for reply,whenever i'll come to my relatives in delhi i'll meet u :),bro onkyo 807 produce 160 watts/ch when driving 5 channels at 8 ohms so i guess 807 is fine

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back