Videocon D2H HD DVR launch in 3rd Week of September, 2010

Jigneshg

Guys just check dis confirmation from D2H via Facebook

"Videocon d2h We have already done a soft launch to test the functioning of HD DVR. The commercial launch is now scheduled in the 3rd week of Sept 2010. We know you all are eagerly awaiting the launch but we want to offer the very best. We regret the delay. Currently, we are focusing on the launch of HD DVR, so we will not be launching a combination of DVD + HD DVR at this period."

:clapping: :cool:

5ur905xg3r29pktk6wm.bmp

Guys, I have a small query.

Are the dish, cable & any other parts (except STB) used for HD boxes differ from non- hd boxes? I want to replace my exisitng non hd stb to hd without new installation of dish.

Is it possible by just connecting new Videocon HD DVR to existing RF Cable?

Would like to share a good experience with Videocon D2H.

Yesterday I called call centre to change my package. I was asked few routine feedback Qs for any technical issues. Just mentioned about a remote's single problematic button. (I did not bother earlier as it was some colour coded special function key which not used generally in daily use) The guy there asked me to check some key combinations and it did not work. He asked to me note down complaint number and would get back to me. I was skeptical and not very keen if I need to go to service station to repair my remote for minor issues. So forgot for a while and resumed my work. Just after 30mins or so got a call from them asking to verify the address and in next 10 mins the service guy came to my place in heavy rains and replaced the new remote without asking any details.
Its sealed one and working nice.

Now the cost of the replacement may be very negligible but I got overwhalmed by the attitude they have shown. Again this is my own experience. Thanks to the competition, we enjoy our rights somewhere.:licklips:

Re: Videocon D2H HD DVR launch

Anything announced by Videocon today ?? Their twitter feed said they would launch the HD DVR on 15th Oct..

According to one local big dealer (not reliance Big tv) the date is 26th Oct. Dont know whats special about this date, but he mentioned of no updates for 15th in last dealer's meet.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back