Best dth hd provider in india - airtel vs videocon vs tata sky

Hallo Everyone,

I am using Videocon D2H from few years. I need to change everytime manually from Remote to enable Dolby Digital manually. Once the channel is changed the settings are lost. Is this same for everyone or i am missing settings?
Also this the same for all operators or any operator having default DD/DD+ as soon the channel gives the sound out put?. I am not interested in changing every time manually to to DD/DD+.
Please help..

Hallo Everyone,

I am using Videocon D2H from few years. I need to change everytime manually from Remote to enable Dolby Digital manually. Once the channel is changed the settings are lost. Is this same for everyone or i am missing settings?
Also this the same for all operators or any operator having default DD/DD+ as soon the channel gives the sound out put?. I am not interested in changing every time manually to to DD/DD+.
Please help..

I have an airtel HD and the dolby digital and dolby digital plus are automatically recognized when the channel is changed. Maybe you need to check your amp for the setting and correct it. Most probably it might not be an issue with Videocon dth.

Hallo Everyone,

Please help..

If that is how it works per channel then its mighty inconvenient. In Airtel the setting stays, even when the box is switched off and back on. I think thats how it is for Tata Sky too.

MaSh

Tata sky for high quality programming in 1080p vs anyone else. Getting expensive though with 7K for all channels in bengaluru

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi,
Recently booked one HD TV but confused with the HD DTH service. If picture quality is the concern, then with one to go for TS or Airtel?

All DTH providers give good HD quality channels. Its the perception of fellow critics who are creating all these confusion. Check package price online across all those service providers and go for any DTH. Be assured, all HD channels are coming in same quality. :)

Looking to book a new dth connection.
Which is the best dth operator as of date.
Videocon vs dishtv vs tatasky
Can anyone comment if dishtv and tatasky still using Mpeg2 compression standard ?
How is the quality of dishtv for SD and HD channels when compared to tatasky and videocon.
As of now dishtv offers some best value for money hd packs without the HD access fee stuff.So seems a good deal, but do not know how would it fair over the other two operators.

All English movie channels,about 10 of them,sun,sun music,vijay,ktv etc in tamil and another 50 channels, all full HD channels look like 4k in my 4k tv

Hi Guys,

My annual Mega pack with Tata sky is expired.
Any suggestions which pack should I opt for?
How is the Flexi plan?
I want all the sports channels and daily soaps.
I'm using Tata sky HD box with 500 GB recording facility and would also like to know is I should upgrade to 4K set up box.
Both my TV's are 4K.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

My annual Mega pack with Tata sky is expired.
Any suggestions which pack should I opt for?
How is the Flexi plan?
I want all the sports channels and daily soaps.
I'm using Tata sky HD box with 500 GB recording facility and would also like to know is I should upgrade to 4K set up box.
Both my TV's are 4K.

Thanks in advance.
You will need to sit down with all the options of curated packs, broadcaster packs and individual channels.
It's quite a tedious job but necessary if you want to get the best options for yor viewing.
If you watch different channels on both TVs, splitting your subscription into two will be better rather than paying for the same channels twice.
You being in a metro with cheap high speed internet, do look at streaming options from Hotstar, Sonyliv, Netflix, Amazon, etc

Back