videocon hd dth with recorder or dish tv sd dth with recorder

akki

hello guys,

I live in delhi and i am going to but a dth stb for my housw for the first time. After a search, i have came to these two setup boxes.

Videocon hd digital video recorder dth at rs. 2200

dish tv sd dth with recorder at rs. 2200

I will only watch sd channels so i don't need hd box necessarily.i got this information on videocon dth that it charge a annual few of rs. 200 plus 25 rs. month for recording service.i didn't know anything about dish tv. if u know pls tell me.
i will only buy b/w them any one because of good cc support and fast action on any problem. so which one have great cc support pls tell.thanx.

@akki

we are using a Videocon D2H HD box with USB recording. The user interface in this box is very sluggish and is a pain to use. If you have an option to use try the box for a few minutes you will understand. I have tried Airtel HD box with USB recording and that is very responsive. Check this out in any multi-brand retail showrooms before buying. Just my 2 cents.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back