Vintage Radios - " Valve Radios" - Collection, Restoration @ Bangalore

udaykalburgi

Dear Friends

I am Electronics Engineer, and a Vintage Radio Collector. I am a radio hobbyist and restore valve radios of any make. I have about 40+ Valve Radios of Philips, Mullard, HMV, Grundig, Zenith, Murphy and many more. I keep looking for Valve Radios of yesteryears for collection, Restoration and spares. I can also restore the Valve Radios for someone, who wants to get their set back to original condition. I am based in Basaweshwar Nagar Bangalore. Please let me know if anyone have sets which wants to discard or restore.

Warm Regards

Uday K

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir i have a philips radiogram and HMV ampligram to be serviced . iam from coimbatore

Last edited:
Dear Friends

I am Electronics Engineer, and a Vintage Radio Collector. I am a radio hobbyist and restore valve radios of any make. I have about 40+ Valve Radios of Philips, Mullard, HMV, Grundig, Zenith, Murphy and many more. I keep looking for Valve Radios of yesteryears for collection, Restoration and spares. I can also restore the Valve Radios for someone, who wants to get their set back to original condition. I am based in Basaweshwar Nagar Bangalore. Please let me know if anyone have sets which wants to discard or restore.

Warm Regards

Uday K

Dear Friends

Warm Regards

Uday K
Hi
Nice to hear that.
I have a special item in Kerala
Valve radio cum record player.
See the attached pic
Need some repair and some cosmetic
Wish to sell also
Please respond
-Pradeep-

Hi
Nice to hear that.
I have a special item in Kerala
Valve radio cum record player.
See the attached pic
Need some repair and some cosmetic
Wish to sell also
Please respond
-Pradeep-
Nice Set Sir !! Yes I can restore. But as the same can be repaired in Kerala, else transportation would be killing !! If you wish to sell let me know

Regadrs

uday K

Dear Friends

Warm Regards

Uday K
Hi Uday,

I have a Grundig RTV 350 Radio and Amplifier with Grundig Turntable PS3 - both need restoration. The RTV 350 is missing the volume knob and the bottom particle board base is in tatters. Not sure whether the amp / radio works. The turntable mechanism seems to be in good condition - again not sure whether it works. The turntable housing wooden box the wood layers are peeling off. The two speaker boxes are missing - once restored they will need speakers. Would you be able to restore them and typically how much would such restoration cost? I am also based in Bangalore - this was my father's set and has been neglected and incorrectly stored by my brother in law in a factory shed since my father passed away in 2006. I would like to restore it and present it to my daughter as a birthday gift in June.

Dear Friends

Warm Regards

Uday K
Hi Uday, I need my radio to be restored. I would love to come over to you place and get it done. can you help me with your address.

Thanks
Sidhartha

Last edited by a moderator:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back