Vinyl I am listening to...

Sbg. Hi. I see that you have a Schitt Loki in the chain. In my main system, Project Debut III- OM 10-Cambridge Audio P540 is inputting a Loki generation 2. It does balance out certain records and is useful for a bit of bass and mid on certain records.

Sbg. Hi. I see that you have a Schitt Loki in the chain. In my main system, Project Debut III- OM 10-Cambridge Audio P540 is inputting a Loki generation 2. It does balance out certain records and is useful for a bit of bass and mid on certain records.
I'm more often on an Headphone than on speakers. I usually tone down a bit of Base for new songs and on most of the English albums , Mids for Older Hindi songs.
I usually mix up a bit from both marantz and loki depending on songs - and this has never settled in , so at times it is in full V or rock mode

A superlative album composed by the great Madan Mohan. The heart touching song, "Zara Si Aahat Hoti Hai To Dil Sochta Hai" must be one of the finest song from the Madam Mohan-Lata Mangeshkar combination.

This album was 1st released as an EP under Angel Records label in 1965. Then the album finally got a LP release in 1989 under HMV label.

1711001080751.jpeg

Listening to the soulful rendition of Kasme Wade Pyar Wafa by the great, Manna Dey. Probably, it is one of the best songs sung by Manna Dey. It was very sad that such a talent was so much under utilized in Hindi movie music.

View attachment 83452

Manna De's soulful renditions were to some extent underrated. Love his songs. This LP (Angel pressing) is also rare

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back