Voltage Stabilizer for Marantz SR6012

At what scenario you need to use a 16 amp converter switch? Why is it required?
Hi, this Digi 200 Smart model comes with 16amp plug to cater to heavy duty Photostat machines and Xerox machines which run on 16 amp. You need to use a 6 amp to 16 amp converter in order to use for a normal 5 amp plug point. Hope this helps. Cheers.

I am using the VGuard digi 200 smart model for a year & have put a 16 amps socket for it. It handles my 42 inch LCD TV, a subwoofer, cable set top box & a bluray player. I think it may handle a total of 1300 W of equipment connected to it. Hence have not connected my receiver to it since it alone consumes 710 W hence cannot connect it with the rest of the gear .
If you are only connecting the Marantz SR 6012 to the Digi 200 then it should suffice since it consumes 680 W.

Last edited:
hey i have a marantz pm-6007.till bow it was connected along with a 42inch led and tatasky box to a vguard vg crystal stab.now i have shifted my setup to my bedroom.planning to buy a seperate stab for just this marantz.wat do u guys suggest.the power wattage is 155W as written in the marantz PM-6007.
Should i buy one of these or go for something smaller?
F532D625-6F7C-4B1A-A810-9716B9036944.jpeg

hey i have a marantz pm-6007.till bow it was connected along with a 42inch led and tatasky box to a vguard vg crystal stab.now i have shifted my setup to my bedroom.planning to buy a seperate stab for just this marantz.wat do u guys suggest.the power wattage is 155W as written in the marantz PM-6007.
View attachment 59403
I have connected the led tv + setup box to Vguard. Marantz avr + bdp player+cd player to Krykard 3 Kva servo stabilizer as it is more stable and accurate than Vguard which is off by +-10 units.

Team i saw couple of threads where variation in voltages have caused problems to Marantz recievers. So i have bought a V-guard digi 200 voltage stablizer. however i see it has 16Amps pin. Can i just use the converter switch that i can put in the non-AEH socket and connect the 16Amp pin ?

Here is the product link
https://www.amazon.in/V-Guard-Digi-...scsubtag=69470013-15a6-4e59-a29d-1713967e5841

Thanks
Please try for keeline servo stabiliser ( manufacturing in Hyderabad) it’s working well and am using since 20 years, no problem

View attachment 59403
Any idea of the voltage requirement of Marantz PM6007?
I tried searching but can't find it in specs provided by Marantz.

Please try for keeline servo stabiliser ( manufacturing in Hyderabad) it’s working well and am using since 20 years, no problem
@Murty, Please correct me if I had misread or incorrectly read a few years back, that using a voltage stabiliser in the chain of the audio-video system invalidates the warranty for Marantz and Denon AVRs. I can understand that using of stabilizers in A.P. and other southern & northern regions is quiet common due to rampant voltage fluctuations.

@Murty, Please correct me if I had misread or incorrectly read a few years back, that using a voltage stabiliser in the chain of the audio-video system invalidates the warranty for Marantz and Denon AVRs. I can understand that using of stabilizers in A.P. and other southern & northern regions is quiet common due to rampant voltage fluctuations.
Pls connect a stabilizer to your gear if you have unstable voltage. It will be more safer for your gear rather than not using one and leaving it to fate.

For servo, Vertex and Krykard are good apart from the ones suggested by others. Pls check for their after sales service in your area too.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back