Help to buy 5KVA, 3 phase servo voltage stablizer for my home

omishra

Yesterday was ended with horrible experience in my building. In short, voltage raised to such a extent that all CFL in my house just exploded, all working devices except Plasma TV, power amp, refrigerator. Everything rated 450V too burnt with sweet smelling smoke. Few people in the building lost TVs and refrigerators as well.

Thankfully TV was saved by V-Guard Digi 200 and fridge was standby with powered on. Other gadgets - TT, tuner, CDP, & another power amp etc were switched off, thus saved.

Now we all are scared to turn on anything in the house. Please suggest good quality 5KVA, 3 phase servo voltage stabilizer to me. I am skeptic about UPS as battery and its keep up. So looking battery-less solution as I don't want backup.

Last edited:
Okay! Update from my side.
Finally buying three of these Business Solutions | Large Enterprises | Power Doc | Power-Doc 16AMP for 3 phases individually. I will be connecting these at the entry of house where wire enter before MCB.
I thought, I don't need voltage regulator as most of the equipments do serve between 180-290VAC. Only i need protection from supply, protection of load is through MCB.
So story closed.

P.S.: I used su-kam power doc for 6AMP. I felt it improved radio reception, TT sound by silent background.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back