Wall mount for SONY Tv with vesa pattern 100*200mm -43inch LED

sand87ch

I plan to wall mount my sony tv with a wall mount that i can use for other tvs as well in future should i move to bigger ones.

I currently have a 32 inch in my bedroom and am planning to move the SONY 43 inch from my front room to the bedroom.However the vesa paatern as mentioned on their site is 100*200 mm which is highly unusual.

Does anybody know a proper wall mount(a good one) available in india that can hold tv ranging from 32-49 inch?

Donivlapog

I plan to wall mount my sony tv with a wall mount that i can use for other tvs as well in future should i move to bigger ones.

I currently have a 32 inch in my bedroom and am planning to move the SONY 43 inch from my front room to the bedroom.However the vesa paatern as mentioned on their site is 100*200 mm which is highly unusual.

Does anybody know a proper wall mount(a good one) available in india that can hold tv ranging from 32-49 inch?
If you are from Chennai, I would tell you to go to Mercy electronics where you get a Swivel mount for a very competitive price which can support even 65" OLED TVs. Maybe even upto 77" OLED(but not 75" leds as those are heavy). I got mine for Rs.1500 four years back. It should be about Rs.1800 now. I can personally vouch for those brackets. Not sure of others though.

sand87ch

If you are from Chennai, I would tell you to go to Mercy electronics where you get a Swivel mount for a very competitive price which can support even 65" OLED TVs. Maybe even upto 77" OLED(but not 75" leds as those are heavy). I got mine for Rs.1500 four years back. It should be about Rs.1800 now. I can personally vouch for those brackets. Not sure of others though.
actually am in kerala.I want this to hold tv from 32 to 49.And the problem is sony TVs have a weird VESA pattern of 100*200.

I need 2 mounts

1.For bedroom where i need one enough to hold 32"-49"Max

2.For living room where i need one enough to hold 42/43" - 65" Max

I guess only sony tvs have 100*200 vesa pattern for 42/43 inch tvs.

Will this seller of yours ship to kerala?

sand87ch

044 4864 9825 mercy electronics. They asked me to have you call them.
ok called the guy but i dont know if he understood wat i was askng for coz he doesnt understand malayalam and i dont know to speak in tamil...but smhw he said he cant ship

Perfect for audiophiles wanting both excellent music quality and flexible operation.