Wall mount vs TV Stand for your HDTV

Agree bedroom you can wall mount it, saves space.
RE is expensive in India, a sqft saved is very vital.

For living room,

Good loooking super thin tv with nice looking stand (i like mettallic) = TV Stand should be considered.
thicker panel tv with a regular stand = Wall mount might be better.

Wall mount you will have to break the wall or use painted plactic tape to hide the wires.
Also swivel wall mounts are not cheap.

If you have a receiver, speakers and all the stuff, then you need a low profile stand anyway to house them.

I think it is a toss up, depends on preferences and how tv looks in the room.
There is no right or wrong way.

you are right.just google MX CABLES and usually the very first search result will be the official site.MDR ELECTRONICS.there in product list click CABLE MANAGEMENT.there you will find ROBOT MESH.you can order online from there.but I found their online price is exuberant compared to retailers outside.

Oh, that one! I have been using a similar one from Krishtech for many years for my desktop that I saw at a retailer's shop.
Saw something called "Cable winder" on the same cable management page. Anybody used that? Looks good for Rs 100 but max cable length is 1.5m.

This is the new setup in the bedroom.
Made a 4" deep plywood box on the wall, ceiling to counter-top. Mounted the TV on the box. All 5A sockets are inside the box accessible through a shutter (below the TV) and the switches are on one side of the box. All cables for the electronics are routed through two openings behind the equipment. Cables for TV routed through one opening behind the TV.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ickt1847rwfuehu/qbtY3a9Zau

The equipment:
Panasonic 42E6D TV
Panasonic BD79 blu ray player
Tatasky HD+ set top box
Philips 3007 DVD player
Marantz M-CR503
Dali Zensor 1

An arrangement on similar lines in the living room for the HT is almost complete. Will post pics next week when the setup is fully ready.
Hi Naturelover, I am also looking for a similar setup in my living room, can you please share the couple of snaps of the set you had made.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back