want to test PSB imagine + moon i-1 + cambridge dacmagic?

vijay_ditango

Guys,
I want to test PSB imagine T speakers with moon i-1 amp connected to a cambridge dacmagic to my apple Tv. Where do i test this in bangalore.

~vijay

I dont have this combo but as a suggestion, I would look to checking this with other speakers such as Quad or QEF (higher end) or Martin Logans. THe PSB would be your weakest link in the setup.

Also why did you settle on a DAC Magic?

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
My current setup is dali ikon (5.1) 6 bi-amped with onkyo SR 705 connected to apple tv. I want to have a stereo setup connected to my appletv with a good DAC, and to a integrated stereo amp with a new set of speakers. I had two choices in mind for DAC - Musical fidelity V-DAC and cambridge Dacmagic and will test it out if both are possible. On the stereo amps i want to try moon i-1 and creek 5350 and on speakers PSB imagine T, magneplanar 1.7.

I would want to listen to as many combination's as possible before i finalize my setup.

You may try PSB speakers at Lakozy Audio Excellence in Bangalore call @ +91-99807-30408, or if you ever travel to Mumbai or Delhi then you can check the same there.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back