Wanted-Rythmik LVX12 or FVX12 or L12

67 can’t guarantee. 69 was the offer price for group buy from max HT but can try for 68 for sure. Since Naveen started the thread why don’t you connect with him
Any rythemic dealer from chennai ? I wanted to get audition of Subs if possible.

I have been in touch with Prosonics Bangalore for buying L12 and know for sure that he can provide L12 for lesser than 68k without much bargaining.

Iam in Chennai and have a Rythmik FVX15. Very happy. Not very clear as of now, but I was wondering at the possibility of selling the FVX15 and getting dual 12 inch Rythmiks. Hope to get some suggestions and if everything works out then I am in for the group buy. Any time frame for the buy? Thanks.
Hi Mayank,

Thanks for joining to group buy ..
Yeah this group buy is initiated buy Rythmik promotional offer from Bangalore Prosonic dealer . part of this he said group buy benefits buyer with good discounts depending on the group size . so why we are pooling buyer for rythmik interested guys with out any force . its completely individual call but offer is only from Bangalore as informed buy dealer .
time frame he said end of this month...
PM me for more discussion..

Iam in Chennai and have a Rythmik FVX15. Very happy. Not very clear as of now, but I was wondering at the possibility of selling the FVX15 and getting dual 12 inch Rythmiks. Hope to get some suggestions and if everything works out then I am in for the group buy. Any time frame for the buy? Thanks.
thanks Mayank for joining the group for Rythmik Sub..
We are pooling Rythmik sub interested guys without forcing & this is initiated by me to benefit for all with best discount possible to all. This offer is now applicable only from Prosonic dealer Bangalore & this is brand promotional deal . Lets not miss this deal & share & njy discounts to all.
Lets make it proper deal instead of making things spoil by keep nego with different dealers & make the cause spoil .. as Rythmik India importer know this group buy later no one get this benefits buy spoiling this cause . if things work we can expect nice discount which everyone should be happy to buy & enjoy the great sound & Brand..
@ Navin thanks for u understand & making single chain & asking ppl to stand on one group. Appreciate ur support..

whats the best price u r expecting for FVX15 & is this under warranty? can u PM the pic pls & details

Which dealer are you talking abt? if we can come to an agreement abt 67k then kets get it from chennai itself or we can get it from Prosonics, Bnglre.
Hi Rahul,

If u interested to joing us for group buy can u confirm to add & discuss with dealer ?
PM me ur wats app no to discuss better on this

I'll suggest one of you folks can parallel check with Mumbai importer. He might have a good offer to provide since dealers mostly get it shipped from Mumbai anyway.

I'll suggest one of you folks can parallel check with Mumbai importer. He might have a good offer to provide since dealers mostly get it shipped from Mumbai anyway.
Hi Ravi,

I have already tried talking to importer in initial days of my search & in COVID time, importer is not providing much discounts compare to Prosonics reason behind he dont want his dealer affected & he want his dealer relationship & his ethical business policy to motivate his dealers to promote brand & get benefits to all channels like importer to dealer to end customer.
As end buyer is onetiem buyer so if he encouraging such byer then he wont have dealers in any location & his brand at one point will get affected without proper dealers in locations ..

Any how thanks for your suggestion & ur detailed review which made me to finalize the sub finally

Hi Ravi,

I have already tried talking to importer in initial days of my search & in COVID time, importer is not providing much discounts compare to Prosonics reason behind he dont want his dealer affected & he want his dealer relationship & his ethical business policy to motivate his dealers to promote brand & get benefits to all channels like importer to dealer to end customer.
As end buyer is onetiem buyer so if he encouraging such byer then he wont have dealers in any location & his brand at one point will get affected without proper dealers in locations ..

Any how thanks for your suggestion & ur detailed review which made me to finalize the sub finally
Hi Naveen,

The Distributor will not undercut the dealer due to ethical reasons which is fair. The local dealer will give you a far better price than the distributor. I had experienced the same for the SVS.

Regards.

Hi Naveen,

The Distributor will not undercut the dealer due to ethical reasons which is fair. The local dealer will give you a far better price than the distributor. I had experienced the same for the SVS.

Regards.
Yeah Nitin thats what i was trying to pass on ..
As end user will search many dealers & see who gives him the best discount . if distributor does same then he will loose his business & dealer relationship.
Thanks for understanding the intensions

And better after sales support which is very important. Having a local support is very convenient
Very true ...
thats long term relation which we can build & further upgrades we get better product & deals..support on home demo if we maintain proper relation ..

Yeah Nitin thats what i was trying to pass on ..
As end user will search many dealers & see who gives him the best discount . if distributor does same then he will loose his business & dealer relationship.
Thanks for understanding the intensions
Most welcome Naveen & all the best with the purchase. Have only heard great reviews of the Rythmik's. Pls do check the service and warranty period too.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back