wd tv live plus for rs7000.should i buy it?

dmann

He's talking about this WDTV product-

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?driveid=832

Global Easy Buy

I have bought stuff from iccworld and they do ship quickly.However,I only dealt with them while they were still listing products on ebay.in.I have not bought anything from them recently after they started their own payment gateway.

Last edited:
I couldnt find a good deal for wd tv live on amazon but the live plus is available at a good price i.e.7k.
What abt the warranty?
Can the icc world be used to buy from other foreign dites like newegg or best buy.com?
And are there othe reliable options to buy it cheap like 20north,borderlinx.how are they?
I am getting the live here for rs9500 which i think is a bit expensive considering a member here got it for 7 k.that is why i am considering of buying from online sites.
Plz help.
Thanks

I couldnt find a good deal for wd tv live on amazon but the live plus is available at a good price i.e.7k.
What abt the warranty?
Can the icc world be used to buy from other foreign dites like newegg or best buy.com?
And are there othe reliable options to buy it cheap like 20north,borderlinx.how are they?
I am getting the live here for rs9500 which i think is a bit expensive considering a member here got it for 7 k.that is why i am considering of buying from online sites.
Plz help.
Thanks

Avoid eBay...friend of mine paid for a WD Live and got a 1st Gen WD...for 6.5k...and had to go through a LOT of pain in returning it. It was advertised dubiously...some places mention of WD live but the Live features were not mentioned in description..very sad.

Warranty - WD warranty is international - 1 yr, so no issues there, make sure you retain the bill.

Price - 7k is a good price I think.

how can i confirm with icc world that it is wd tv live plus?
and can someone please share a link for the wd tv live from sites like amazon or others wherever it is available for the cheapest price because i dont really need the live plus and its extra fetures.live will be good for me.
the cheapest i could yet find is rs7500 from ebay india for the wd tv live.

looking forward.

i got a quote of rs6800 for the wd tv live plus from icc world.com today.i provided them the link from newegg.com where it retails for 99 dollars.
a guy also called from icc world on my cellphone regarding this and told me that this amount includes sales tax of new york and other taxes and customs duty.he also assured that the package will come with a bill and it will be in perfect condition.
from amazon he quoted rs7005 for the live plus.
should i buy this one from newegg as the price seems reasonable and i think the wd tv works with indian voltage and there is no need of any transformer also?
what you guys say?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back