WD TV Live ?

scorpianbites

Hi Guys,

I am interested in buying WDTV Live.
CAn anyone guide me as to from where can i get it in NCR. (Name and contact info plz). If possible also let me know the expected/negotiated prices.
Kindly Help.

Thx and Rgrds

Hi Guys,

Finally I have got the WD Live from Nehru PLace.

I am having one problem in it that it doesn't supports AAC (Digital) audio codec.
WHen I play MKVs having audio track in AAC (Digital) it shows the video but there is not sound.

I checked on some sites and found a AudiConverter which converts AAC (5.1/Digital) to AC3 codec. It does converts that (partially) and WD plays the AC3 codec, but problem is it is converting audio codec for only initial few minute of movie, rest of the movie doesnt have any sound at all (even when playing via laptop, however original MKV didnt had that problem).

Can any of you experts tel me how to convert AAC to AC3, without any problems.

Thanks in advance,

and please do reply.

Hi Guys,

I am having one problem in it that it doesn't supports AAC (Digital) audio codec.
WHen I play MKVs having audio track in AAC (Digital) it shows the video but there is not sound.

I checked on some sites and found a AudiConverter which converts AAC (5.1/Digital) to AC3 codec. It does converts that (partially) and WD plays the AC3 codec, but problem is it is converting audio codec for only initial few minute of movie, rest of the movie doesnt have any sound at all (even when playing via laptop, however original MKV didnt had that problem).

Thanks in advance,

and please do reply.

What was the price?

I am using current version of Western Digital WD TV Live Streaming Media Player for couple of weeks now and quite happy with using some of the services like YouTube, Facebook and Radio services through my BSNL connection. Connected through my WiFi router as TV location is away from my Wired internet. Full HD performance is quite good with USB connected and media on the network.

Product details
Amazon.com: Western Digital WD TV Live Streaming Media Player - WDBHG70000NBK-HESN: Electronics

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance,

and please do reply.

Here below thread I have explained every step in detail ...

http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/10051-aac-5-1-ac3-5-1-conversion.html

BTW for future reference, always research the product before buying .. :)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back