Welcome from Decibel

Decibel

Hello HFV Members:

I wanted to say a big hello to all of you from Decibel, Chennai.

At Decibel we are pushing ourselves very hard to be of service to audiophiles and videophiles.

1) In addition to our regular demo room that has HT and Audio, we have added two new demo rooms.

a) A full fledged demo room exclusively for HT. This rooms has been built to International standards, is treated acoustically with special material, has a Runco Projector with a 2.35:1 Anamorphic lens, a 102 inch screen, and a powerful JBL Synthesis system processing audio and video to full 7.2 HD. This room is also controlled by a home automation system with a wall panel and sensors that control lighting, air-conditioning, and other aspects of the room. If you touch 'movie' for example, the lights dim and the A/c goes to silent mode. When you walk into the room, the lights come on automatically.

b) A separate room for two channel audio. For source, we have an Arcam CD Player, and a Thorens TT. For amplification, we have both Arcam and Parasound. For delivery, we have Martin Logan's The ElectroMotion ESL speakers and pair of Liuto from Sonus Faber.

2) We are adding a number of new brands and products. I will be announcing this regularly here. For those who are interested in computer based audio, we have a wide range of DACs, and we can also offer a central media server that can play music as well as deliver FullHD movies.

All members, friend, and relatives are welcome to visit us. Please do fix a prior appointment to avoid disappointments. Many of you have asked for special prices. As members of HFV, you will always get special privileges. Just remind us that you are a HFV member and we will take care of the rest.

If you have any specific queries, send me a PM or write to me at the email id provided. I will be very happy to reply.

VenkatCR
Decibel
21, Chittaranjan Road
Teynampet
Chennai - 600018

Phone: +91-44-64626733
Venkat's Mobile: 98840 12550
Raghu's Mobile: 99406 72834
Email: [email protected]
Web: decibel.co.in
Twitter: DecibelIndia
Decibel | Facebook

Last edited:
Congrats on your new venture Venkat! All the best!

Regards

Torque ain't cheap but it sure knocks yer socks off

any indian brands you gonna consider? (if yes, you can have a 2nd company called Desi-bell!):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jokes apart, congrats! I guess you are really going all out and following your passion. MAy you do well and open many new branches in different cities!

Sorry for the troll but looks like Decibel has been deep rooted into you. :lol:

Good luck with your venture.

Ooops. Sorry. Will be more careful in the future. What an eye for detail you have.

Look out for a lot of brand and product announcements.

Cheers

any indian brands you gonna consider? (if yes, you can have a 2nd company called Desi-bell!):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jokes apart, congrats! I guess you are really going all out and following your passion. MAy you do well and open many new branches in different cities!

Thank you so much. We certainly will expand ASAP.

Cheers

Knock me down and call me a schoolboy but I was grinning ear-to-ear reading the first post...as if it were from a family member...wait a minute! it is a family member :yahoo:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Chennai visit is long overdue. My wife went to Chennai on wed and there was a major earthquake :D Now do you guys realize my plight?

We are offering 25% off on all our demo stock. And we maintain our demo stock extremely well. They are as good as new with the added advantage of being broken in. We have a large range of stock - speakers, amplifiers, Blu-ray players, CDPs, DACs (Arcam), etc.

Come and visit us to see what you like.

Cheers

It will be good if the items are listed out in an excel sheet with mrp and discount price. So people can plan the trips if the items are worthwhile to travel. :)

I remember Raghu(Decibel) did the same in past.

It will be good if the items are listed out in an excel sheet with mrp and discount price. So people can plan the trips if the items are worthwhile to travel. :)

I remember Raghu(Decibel) did the same in past.

+1 to what kittu saild

Chennai visit is long overdue. My wife went to Chennai on wed and there was a major earthquake :D Now do you guys realize my plight?

amn, please arrange for a pair of Rethm Saadhna to be delivered to my place by Monday morning failing which I will show this post to your wife :D

PS: Don't try to call the moderators or else...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back