Welcome from Decibel

Guys,

I am enclosing a PDF showing the products that are available on offer. Remember, all these products excepting the Epos are brand new, and this offer is special for HFV members. I am not showing prices. For that please send me a PM or write to me at <[email protected]>

Cheers

Attachments

• Demo_Stock_OnOffer.pdf
    42.5 KB · Views: 238
Guys,

I am enclosing a PDF showing the products that are available on offer. Remember, all these products excepting the Epos are brand new, and this offer is special for HFV members. I am not showing prices. For that please send me a PM or write to me at <[email protected]>

Cheers

Please send me the price list by PM, i will post you on behalf :cool:

Srini,

Venkatcr is not a mod anymore. So you can spare him now. :D

I guess he would want the prices to be confidential to avoid the troll here. :D

:yahoo: status does'nt matter either way. I think at least the MRPs should be available and percentage of discounts our members can avail. If price were to kept confidential, then this would not be the right place...

my 2 cents..

Srini,

Venkatcr is not a mod anymore. So you can spare him now. :D

I guess he would want the prices to be confidential to avoid the troll here. :D

May be putting the prices openely will avoid trolling, but i belive decibel need hits in the thread, so not revealing the price- Request to put an MRP at least is better to calculate the percentage of discount offered :p:p

Srini, Venkatesh - I am a little hesitant to put prices here. I am replying to every query I am getting. So, don't worry, I will send you also the prices. The special offer we are making varies from 20% to 25% and Raghu is continuously frowning at me. :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Venkat, Heartiest Congratulations for your new venture.
Can you please send me the offer price of demo Yamaha 671.
Best Wishes,
Sam

Guys,

Cheers

Hi
What is expected price for the Speaker Liuto Black Sonus Faber? Will you be able to ship it to Kolkata?

Cheers

congrats on you new venture. have a blast.

just wanted to ask. will you be shipping to other cities in india too or just pure retail? and have you got a website where one can browse products?

thanks and cheers

What is expected price for the Speaker Liuto Black Sonus Faber? Will you be able to ship it to Kolkata?

The MRP for Liuto is 3L a pair. If you are NOT able to find a dealer in Kolkatta, we will be happy to ship it to you.

Cheers

just wanted to ask. will you be shipping to other cities in india too or just pure retail? and have you got a website where one can browse products?

We will ship to other cities in India, ONLY if there is no local representation of the product/brand.

Please check us out at Decibel. You will also find some details at facebook.com/decibelindia.

Cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back