Wharfedale 9.5 towers vs 9.2 bookshelves

I am still looking for the answer on, which the best place for Wharfedale 9.2 demo. I am looking for someone who has patience, can configure whatever options available for me (I mean, changing the AVRs etc) and help me understand small details in Bangalore. Any one?

I am still looking for the answer on, which the best place for Wharfedale 9.2 demo. I am looking for someone who has patience, can configure whatever options available for me (I mean, changing the AVRs etc) and help me understand small details in Bangalore. Any one?

Contact Anand at Decibels Inc. 9886722937

All,

Today, I have placed order for Wharfedale Diamond 9.2 front, 9.1 rear, 9 CS and SW150 at Total Sound Jayanagar. I am expecting the system to be installed this Saturday.

Now the confusion is over AVR between Denon 1909 and Yamaha RX-V663. What is the experts take on these two AVRs?

1) 9.5 for 24K - :eek: where in mumbai? can i purchase them?

2) dealers for Wharfedale in mumbai???:)

Regards
[email protected]

Hello

I had auditioned both Wharfedale 9.5 and 9.2 before buying.

9.5 have greater authority, greater scale of sound and of course, better bass. I coupled my 9.5s with a just good sub 150. I dont feel the need to add a very powerrful sub.

9.2s were offered to me at 12.5k then and 9.5s for 24k.
I bought 9.5.

Still use your own descion..

All,

Today, I have placed order for Wharfedale Diamond 9.2 front, 9.1 rear, 9 CS and SW150 at Total Sound Jayanagar. I am expecting the system to be installed this Saturday.

Now the confusion is over AVR between Denon 1909 and Yamaha RX-V663. What is the experts take on these two AVRs?

Venkat,

As I mentioned above, I have ordered Wharfedale speakers which I am expecting to receive this week and complete the installation this week end. And I am looking for help.

Earlier I was looking for upscale feature in the AVR to enhance the PQ. But this week when I changed the RCA cable which comes with setup box with the better quality (DAC) cables and the PQ has improved a lot. Now, I think I dont want the upscale feature in the AVR.

Which AVRs you suggest which is good enough for HTS with HDMI support? You earliest reply is appreciated.

Venkat,
Which AVRs you suggest which is good enough for HTS with HDMI support? You earliest reply is appreciated.

What is your budget?

At the entry level you have the Denon 1709, Onkyo 506, and Yamaha 363 or 463.

If you go slightly above this you have the Denon 1909, the Yamaha 863 and the Onkyo 606.

AVRs above this will start costing 50,000 and above,

Cheers

Find out the budget for the entry level models I mentioned. All of them have HDMi and will serve you well - Denon 1709, Onkyo 506, and Yamaha 363 or 463.

Cheers

Hi Folks

I had used both WF BS and FS over a period of time with Yamaha AVR od 100 RMS driving %.1 Channel set up.

I always liked FS for music with or without Sub woofer and for movies BS with SW250 were as great as FS.
Pl ensure to tune your audio and speaker set up in different combinations .

Could any one suggest the contacts of a dealer in Chennai for Wharfedale , MS . Its very difficult to differntiate in Chennai with so much of grey market stuff.
Thanks

aarellaar

Thanks Venkat n all, I should be receiving the WF speakers today or tomorrow and installation will be done on saturday. Looking forward for the whole setup with my panny PV80. This is really exciting...

Could any one suggest the contacts of a dealer in Chennai for Wharfedale , MS . Its very difficult to differntiate in Chennai with so much of grey market stuff.
aarellaar

Contact Mr. Perumal at Pro Musicals at the following address:

Pro Musicals
25, Casa Major Road
Egmore
Chennai - 600 008
2818 3445
2819 3607

Cheers

does onkyo 506 has Bi-Amping???? as this model is not displaed on onkyoindia site?

what abt denon, yamaha?

Find out the budget for the entry level models I mentioned. All of them have HDMi and will serve you well - Denon 1709, Onkyo 506, and Yamaha 363 or 463.

Cheers

Finally placed the order for Denon 1909. I am not getting enough time to think/work on other models as suggested by Venkat. I guess to make the best use of my time, I am settling with 1909.

congrats selective

Looks like you have completed the setup.

1909,WF and PV80. Will you be posting pics

Hello

9.2s were offered to me at 12.5k then and 9.5s for 24k.
I bought 9.5.

I would like to know where I can get the 9.2 for 12.5K. Can you let me know your dealer and location? I plan to purchase next week.

TIA
Regards

I would like to know where I can get the 9.2 for 12.5K. Can you let me know your dealer and location? I plan to purchase next week.

TIA
Regards

@gobble
You can demo Wharfedales at

VECTOR SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
# 97, Sai Brigades, Brigade Road,
(After St.Joseph College Of Commerce)
Next To Brigade Prince Bar, Bangalore - 25.
Tel: 25543287, 9341717966
Contact person: Mr. Ramanathan

The prices have gone up post Nov.
They will probably quote MRP. Try bargaining and you may get around 10% discount or more. Good luck.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back