Wharfedale 9.5 towers vs 9.2 bookshelves

Checked out the 9.2s & 9.5s today (in Bangalore). The MRP is 17.65K & 30.8K; after a 7% discount, the offer came to 16.4K & 28.65K respectively.

Checked out the 9.2s & 9.5s today (in Bangalore). The MRP is 17.65K & 30.8K; after a 7% discount, the offer came to 16.4K & 28.65K respectively.

FYI I got them at 14.5K with 4+4mtrs DAC 16 guage cables in december. Bargain harder :D

Cheers

Gobble It seems the prices have indeed gone up. I got 9.2 for 15.5 k after some real hard bargaining.Infact even the dealer had earlier quoted me 14.5 k around 2-3 months ago.the next time i went he told the 9.2s were out o fstock and the new stock's prices have gone up.

Gobble It seems the prices have indeed gone up. I got 9.2 for 15.5 k after some real hard bargaining.Infact even the dealer had earlier quoted me 14.5 k around 2-3 months ago.the next time i went he told the 9.2s were out o fstock and the new stock's prices have gone up.

Bad timing then. Don't worry to much about it, the 9.2s are never a wrong choice.

Enjoy music :)

PS: Stocks always "dissapear" just before a price rise. Be it petrol or any essential good or this ... ;)

Cheers

Bad timing then. Don't worry to much about it, the 9.2s are never a wrong choice.

Enjoy music :)

PS: Stocks always "dissapear" just before a price rise. Be it petrol or any essential good or this ... ;)

Cheers

Do they go by dollar rates? The pound rates are pretty favourable now.

Do they go by dollar rates? The pound rates are pretty favourable now.

Yeah dollar. Stocks are almost always purchased from HK which is cheaper then Singapore. Disties watch the dollar rates like share market players and usually buy when its lowest then charge at higher current dollar xchange rates.

Cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back