What did you watch today?

Just watched this classic. Directed and Produced by the legendary Barbra Streisand! The expressions, the subtleties, the finer nuances. Everything so beautifully done. Couldn't help but feel melancholic with that fleeting night shot of those iconic towers of the original WTC.

The Mirror Has Two Faces
Screenshot_20220117-162725_Netflix.jpg

Fauda on Netflix. It has been long time since I binge watched. Fast paced spy thriller.

Shark Tank India ep1-10 on YouTube. Product ideas/creativity/innovations by very many entrepreneurs is heartwarming and gives hope and are much better in variety and though compared to recent US Shark Tank episodes. Will these entrepreneurs execute to perfection is the big question. The much maligned Ashneer Grover (Bharatpe) founder comes across as more realistic in the later episodes.
Note: It is in Hindi but subtitles are available in English.

Appreciate if anyone can let me know if this can be watched free on sonyliv, with just a sign in.

My octopus teacher on Netflix is a moving documentary on … well, I don’t want to spoil it for you.. but I think anyone who watches will remember it for a long time.

The river runner!
Watched Meru yesterday!

My octopus teacher on Netflix is a moving documentary on … well, I don’t want to spoil it for you.. but I think anyone who watches will remember it for a long time.

Brilliant in every way - agree!

Just started on 'Reacher' in Amazon Prime. Quite a nice TV serial. Supposed to stick to the original story as written by Lee Child.

For those who like procedural TV shows, The Mentalists is quite nice.

Started Longmire on Netflix recently. Very enjoyable modern Western crime drama that is quite refreshing. Enough mystery and suspense to keep me interested. Getting hooked to this.

Shark Tank India ep1-10 on YouTube. Product ideas/creativity/innovations by very many entrepreneurs is heartwarming and gives hope and are much better in variety and though compared to recent US Shark Tank episodes. Will these entrepreneurs execute to perfection is the big question. The much maligned Ashneer Grover (Bharatpe) founder comes across as more realistic in the later episodes.
Note: It is in Hindi but subtitles are available in English.

Appreciate if anyone can let me know if this can be watched free on sonyliv, with just a sign in.
Watched till Shark tank India episode 26 on youtube. Some fascinating ideas - tricycle based insect sprayer, pocket ecg etc. Gives a very positive outlook for Indian creativity. Of course the usual food, fashion, pet stuff leaves me bored!

Just finished Rocket boys on Sony LIV, fascinating story amazing art direction and talented actors. Must watch .
But the picture quality of Sony LIV the pathetic.

Back