What should I buy, tower speakers

Do elaborate on what kind of music you mostly listen to and any preferences you have on how your system shouid sound? Also which amplifier would you be pairing these speakers with? All this info will help members provide you more useful opinion on the speaker choices mentioned.

Wharfedale heritage, Revel f36, dali opticon

Wharfedale heritage, Revel f36, dali opticon
What is your amplifier and what kind of music you have interested

Yamaha 109 is one model, but have read reviews that 107 was far better than 109. There are many on Amazon, but IMO avoid JBL, Blaupunkt and Philips. For serviceability better stick to Sony, LG, Samsung.

I assume you mean Linton Heritage. From your list, its an eyes (or ears) closed buy. You will definitely need the stands to go with it as they are a mid tower speaker.

I need help to listen to heritage in Pune if anyone has it. Else will have to go to mumbai. I listen to Ghazals, Jazz, melodies. No hard rock n edm

Do elaborate on what kind of music you mostly listen to and any preferences you have on how your system shouid sound? Also which amplifier would you be pairing these speakers with? All this info will help members provide you more useful opinion on the speaker choices mentioned.
Ghazals, jazz. Will need a dedicated stereo amplifier to go with it

I have been a dali opticon6 owner for quite some time . Go for dali . It is really good with vocals , jazz, ghazals kind of music. But it will need a good power amplifier to really shine.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back