where can i find the cable bundle that comes along with yamaha ht packages?? any help please ??

chaitanyaht3

Hey guys....along with HT packages like yamaha hyt196 etc, we get a speaker cable bundle.
Its very thin at the outside, but the copper thickness is good.
Where can i find the same speaker bundle in hyderabad??? any clue please.....

(when i bought yht196, an installation guy came to my home, and I bought an additional bundle.
But later i lost his contact.)

thank you dr rocket. I found 3 service centers in hyderabad. I have to try my luck.
In fact i bought some good cable from amazon. And routed through PVC conduits for atmos setup.
Those cables are a bit bulky to fit 4 or 5 layers in that conduit. (in addition to electrical cable and hdmi cable) So im searching for a thin wire.
Thank you for the directions !!!

Hi

You can also consider Amazon BAsics OFC wires...16 or 18 AWG will do
Sir if I am not wrong, amazon basics does not sell any OFC cable. Many people claim that it is CCA cable.
I feel the best compromise for cheap and quality copper wire is the household wire from finolex or havells as they are already 99% copper. I use the same for my bookshelf speakers.

Hey guys....along with HT packages like yamaha hyt196 etc, we get a speaker cable bundle.
Its very thin at the outside, but the copper thickness is good.
Where can i find the same speaker bundle in hyderabad??? any clue please.....

(when i bought yht196, an installation guy came to my home, and I bought an additional bundle.
But later i lost his contact.)
Try near Koti area - electronics market
Giriraj Lane, Gujarati Galli,

Hi all...Thank you very much for the suggestions... I will try these options.
In fact one wrong step i took is that I bought 14 gauge cable from Amazon basics. It is much bulky and overkill for my requirements. I will try your suggestions. ☺️☺️

Sir if I am not wrong, amazon basics does not sell any OFC cable. Many people claim that it is CCA cable.
I feel the best compromise for cheap and quality copper wire is the household wire from finolex or havells as they are already 99% copper. I use the same for my bookshelf speakers.

One of my friends had purchased and is using it....i didnt know it was not OFC..as for me, i have a couple of suppliers in the market who deal in pure OFC and i use a 16 AWG......no issues till date been more than 6 years now...

Thanks for highlighting

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back