Where on Gods green earth do i find a Yamaha YHT 299!?

Do you know where it is available in Bangalore. I am searching for it in Bangalore for the last 3 months and could not find anywhere. The only place is Amazon and Snapdeal.

Check in Digital express (by reliance digital). The guy at digital express where I purchased told me that there are 2 pieces available in Bangalore.
Digital express not reliance digital. Good luck..

Yamaha YHT-299 also available in Pune now. Checked with Vijay Sales yesterday, they have a couple of pieces. They are saying they can offer me one around 34K (sans the played). Good enough deal or a player should be thrown in for that much dough?

Ok, now only 1 piece left with VijaySales since I got one of them!!
:)
Finalized the deal @34K. Got it delivered yesterday and realized I don't have the proper infra to set it all up!! :(

Hi ValarMorghulis,

Congratulations :)

You finalised the deal @ 34k....did they gave any freebies with it or not. (like 3D Blu Ray Player)

from which location of Vijay Sales - Pune you bought this.

Thanks

Hi ValarMorghulis,

Congratulations :)

You finalised the deal @ 34k....did they gave any freebies with it or not. (like 3D Blu Ray Player)

from which location of Vijay Sales - Pune you bought this.

Thanks
Thanks buddy :)
They were willing to throw in a Philips BD Player if I paid 39k for this. They said they'll give me a BD Player for just 2k. I said thank you and got the price reduced to 34K. So no freebies (not even wires). However, I've heard that someone in this forum got some freebies even at 34K price.
I got this from Vijay Sales Kothrud. They still had another piece at that time.
Try it, they might still have one somewhere in Pune.

3 units available now at Reliance Digital Konkane Chowk, Pimple Saudagar, PCMC, Pune for 35K

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back