Where do I get good posters for my hiFi room

Spidey

Guys, starting a light thread, if this has been discussed pls point me.

I need some very high quality posters of audiophile world like some instruments like trumpets, some posters of master performers like Louis Armstrong etc.. can be black and white .. u get the idea.. to create an ambience for my listening room.

So pls tell me if u have seen such posters like in planet M or Landmark or other places....
and dont tell me to download from net... i need highres pics.

Budget?
Very high quality expensive frames ...mostly movies ,some music is available at lakozy mumbai

Also on techenclave or erodov someone is offering posters imported from abrod ( mod can I referanother forum and post links?/)

NOT FREE DOWNLOAD:::::There are lot of websites offering high Resolution/quality pics for sale, which can be downloaded by paying some amount... The pics shall be printed in a local printing house to suit your taste in sticker type/cardboard/vinyl paper.

Budget?
Very high quality expensive frames ...mostly movies ,some music is available at lakozy mumbai

Also on techenclave or erodov someone is offering posters imported from abrod ( mod can I referanother forum and post links?/)

thanks for info... u can pm me links to those forums.

Its avaliable at Lakozy and the product's name is Millionaire's Gallery, for more infomation you can visit its webpage @ SELECT A CATEGORY MILLIONAIRE GALLERY

this is great stuff but it is ORIGNAL / AUTOGRAPHED things , any idea whats the price range?
( that reminds me, a famous millionaire had quoted " If you are asking for price, you probably can't afford it " :rolleyes:
What a embrassing thing to say)

NOT FREE DOWNLOAD:::::There are lot of websites offering high Resolution/quality pics for sale, which can be downloaded by paying some amount... The pics shall be printed in a local printing house to suit your taste in sticker type/cardboard/vinyl paper.

Can u pls provide the links..... thats a good idea as we can choose the base , size , res etc

Prices vary from 15K to 7/8 lacs, as the quality of the frame/ material is excellent and it can add a lot of X factor to any cinema room.

Visited Landmark store today and found some posters that are decent and decently priced also :licklips:
So i will start with these .. and when i become a million'air i will buy the stuff from lakozy and abroad ( price range for posters 10k to few lacs)

Thats it :beer:

Hi Spidey
Hope this helps ...
Welcome to smartart.in
Amazon.com: louise armstorong poster
If you want out of the box suggestion. Here is what I would have done. I would contact young, dynamic, skilled fine artist from art school (in Mumbai JJ School of art or Raheja) see his/her work, tell him/her what I want and get the thing done :)
Regds.
Edit : young artist because they are more enthusiastic IMO.

Last edited:
If you want to get legal posters then Poster Art - Rock Posters, Concert Posters, Vintage Posters, Music Posters is one of hte best options available.

Otherwise amazon or ebay are other options in addition to lakozy & landmark. When I visited the lakozy store few months ago, the condition of some of hte posters were not that great - folded, cracked or bent though a no. of others did look great.

Hi Spidey
Hope this helps ...
Welcome to smartart.in
Amazon.com: louise armstorong poster
If you want out of the box suggestion. Here is what I would have done. I would contact young, dynamic, skilled fine artist from art school (in Mumbai JJ School of art or Raheja) see his/her work, tell him/her what I want and get the thing done :)
Regds.
Edit : young artist because they are more enthusiastic IMO.

Hello Mate,

Do you have experience of ordering from smartart before?
The stuff looks good and prices appear to be decent

Regards
Jitu

i was looking for Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali khan's poster and i searched for it for quite some time but then had to scan a high resolution pic of him from one of the cd covers and got it printed and framed :)...If someone needs the image i would be more than happy to share!!

i was looking for Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali khan's poster and i searched for it for quite some time but then had to scan a high resolution pic of him from one of the cd covers and got it printed and framed :)...If someone needs the image i would be more than happy to share!!

Although I am not asking as I am not UNFA fan..but it is indeed a nice gesture!

Can yoiu share the size you printed and price paid?

Although I am not asking as I am not UNFA fan..but it is indeed a nice gesture!

Can yoiu share the size you printed and price paid?

i got it printed for free since one of my cousin is into photo printing and the size is approx 2ftX1.5ft

Hello Mate,

Do you have experience of ordering from smartart before?
The stuff looks good and prices appear to be decent

Regards
Jitu
Sorry to reply late jitubisht. No I have not ordered anything from smartart. yes the stuff looks good.
Hiten

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back