Where to buy latest Malayalam Audio CDs online / shop in Bangalore?

john_k_antony

Friends,

I am looking for buying Audio CDs of latest Malayalam film music. The usual sites doesn't carry them - Flipkart, Landmark etc. I also checked stores like Temptation, Reliance Digital etc.

Any help on this regard will be greatly appreciated

I just tried that site.. Unfortunately they have only the MP3 version of the titles I am looking. However that sites looks good for latest Malayalam movies.

Thanks for the link.

-John.

Which are the one's you are looking for?
If you want, I can buy it locally and courier it to you.
You must pay me,of course.:p

Which are the one's you are looking for?
If you want, I can buy it locally and courier it to you.
You must pay me,of course.:p

Hey abbis,

Thank you very much for the offer. Any way I am visiting Kerala next month. I may pick up the CDs from Calicut.

But I may need your help later :).

BTW, I am looking for

1. Diamond Necklace
2. Usthad Hotel

Thanks,
John.

On a related note, where in Cochin we can buy AUDIO CDs. Will be visiting cochin end of the month. Unable to find any Audio CDs @ palakkad. Will try luck at cochin.

Thanks.

Anytime John..
'Ustad Hotel' audio cd has not been realeased.Only mp3 available.
Don't know about 'Diamond Necklace'.
The thing about mal audio cds is that it will be available for a couple of months around the movie release,after that it's very hard to find them.Even hit movie soundtracks.
And nowadays some are realeased direct to mp3.

Buying experience from MaeBag.com and myindiashopping.com is pathetic. Maebag.com finally shipped using AFL courier service. The courier service will just not deliver the package, it has been more than a month since I ordered. Whenever you call there is either no one picks up or the lady assures package will be delivered today but nothing happens. Called their chennai, delhi offices no one helps.

Myindiashopping.com will not respond to any email and no one picks up the customer care number (it was mentioned 24x7) in their website!

Also MaeBag.com customer care does not respond to email. When you call them they repeat the same thing again and again.

The online shopping experience from these two online shops is pathetic. Have used flipkart and other computer / hifi audio online sites they are far far better.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back