which A/C is best?

inniyan

Im planning to buy a split A/C for 12*15 room . Can anyone suggest me the best A/C that cost less than 30k with 5star rating. Also please let me know what is the difference between 3star and 5star rating?

Hitachi 1.2 Ton A/Cs are ~30k.
They produce no sound, highly energy efficient and are 5*.

Don't go for 1.5 ton from the likes of samsung/LG for your room as opposed to what the sales persons tell you.

Firstly, they are not as energy efficient and secondly they are 1.5 ton vs 1.2 ton which itself is both a over kill for your room and consumes more power which is not required.

ACE Cutout: Hitachi Home & Life Solutions (India) Ltd.
^^^^ Checkout 1.2 ton (not 1.5).

+1 for Hitachi. I have two of them. Very good service too.
The Con is, it is much pricier than other brands.

I heard very good reviews and many recommendations from my friends for ogeneral. As i couldn't purchase with B&W, i went for Hitachi.

Hitachi A/Cs are good. I am using one for the past 4 years.

Decide the tonnage based on room size, number of occupants, equipments(like projector/TV etc, which generates more heat) to be used in the room. If there is open terrace above the room it will affect considerably, likewise if walls are exposed east or west. In general 1.2T from Hitachi should do good job. When I was in market all shopkeepers suggested me 1.5T as minimum requirement. I was in top floor that time in 11x13 room, with one side of the wall exposed to sun light from east. However I went with 1.2 Ton A/C and it does the job good.

+1 for Hitachi.
I have one 0.9T Hitachi split in a 10x12 room which is sufficient.
So a 1.2T should suffice for your room.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back