Which kodi build is BEST?

bpranay

Hello All,

I hope you and your family are all safe.

I was wondering which kodi build would be the best which would allow me the best streaming experience with working addons. I am using nord vpn.

STAY HOME STAY SAFE

Thanks

I have been using 18.6 in my NVidia Shield TV and using FEN video add-on to view all the content through real-debris.

The streaming is seamless and no buffering (Using ACT with a higher speed and bandwidth plan).

I have been using 18.6 in my NVidia Shield TV and using FEN video add-on to view all the content through real-debris.

The streaming is seamless and no buffering (Using ACT with a higher speed and bandwidth plan).

Did you get a real-debris account created for this? I use "Elementum" addon.

Hello All,

I hope you and your family are all safe.

I was wondering which kodi build would be the best which would allow me the best streaming experience with working addons. I am using nord vpn.

STAY HOME STAY SAFE

Thanks
You have a Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 model, which is a kick-a$$ machine. The latest version of Kodi would work on it. I have Nvidia 2017 Model - I love it. :)

how u use people are using real debris i have nvidia shield pro 2017 its a beauty and a beast i use leia xenox build but want to use real debris also wanted to know how u people r using youtube addons for it

Did you get a real-debris account created for this? I use "Elementum" addon.

My bad, it is real-debrid not real-debris.

You will have to opt for their premium account with, which ever plan that suits you.

After which you can download Cinema HD app thru apk, available online to map your real debrid premium account.

Post which, it will list out all the torrents with yellow and white color links. The yellow ones will be listed for the premium account holders.

You can add FEN video add on thru tikipeter.github.io site to download and unzip to install the add on. Then follow the same steps to map real debrid account to view all 4k, Atmos, DTSX, TRUE HD, DTS MA movies.

It will work like a charm. Nvidia shield TV and Kodi are fantastic. Tons of features..

I tried Xanax but some addons wouldn’t stream anything. Then tried BMC still better. Does real debrid premium has any buffer issues and do tou need to use any VPN along?

I tried Xanax but some addons wouldn’t stream anything. Then tried BMC still better. Does real debrid premium has any buffer issues and do tou need to use any VPN along?
Hi, the internet speed, source server speed and how you are connecting the streaming device to internet also matters.

1. Min 100mbps for streaming 4k content with >50gb size
2. Subscription to real debrid much needed
3. Connect your device with ethernet cable . Wifi is not good to stream huge file size.
4. Have a good video addon, as sriram said FEN is the good one now.. these addons keep on changing so have fun installing various video addon by googling video addons for kodi.
5. I use FEN, SEREN, CREW, exodus redux.

Enjoy

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back