Which music phone(MP) do you have?

I am having Samsung Pixon, which is a 8 megapixel multimedia phone. It has an excellent sound quality. I am also having Ipod Touch 16 GB with stock headphone being replaced with Technics RP-F300. But in my opinion they cannot beat Sony Erricson W810's sound quality which my wife is using.

Last edited:
I am using O2 Atom Exec Touch Windows mobile. Playing wav / mp3(320kbps) files is awesome in this, with good details. Is there any application which can run the flac files in a windows mobile?
I think Core Player can do it.

I have Moto ROKR E6, i buy this phone for the stereo bluetooth snoop headset of this molbile for music listening when travelling. it was a nice 16 days listening experience in that stereo bluetooth snoop headset which loved very much than any other headsets i ever heard. unfortunately i lost my snoop headset when i was at tirupathi for my brothers marraige.

Listening music in that headset is very nice, and it also looks very cute..........:sad::sad::sad:

Yes, the k750i and the w810i were excellent phones from SE.
There is still no 2mp cam which match these.
810i seems be good, but i disagree with mobile camera MEGAPIXEL talks, normally mobile X.Megapixel will be always bad as compared to good Digtal camera...

Three reasons:

1.Sensors in mobile camera is always cheap , designed for consuming less battery ,hence pictures come poor in low light.
2.poor optics (mobile cam lenses are very bad,cheaper optics mean loss of detail in pictures)
3.No zoom in mobiles.
I know 20x digital zoom is there ,which is actually same as taking a picture,and cropping unwanted in pc

Now cosumer electronic companies entered into mobile business-
new comers- Videocon ,Onida.

Anybody came across LG GM200 . Some say it is better than Nokia Music express in music for clarity and also loudness without headphones, has dolby mobile technology and costs around 5500/- . Has Stereo speakers and has woofer:mad: .

I have the Nokia N97. I was fiddling with it when I figured I could connect to my TV via Bluetooth to listen to the songs on it. So I transferred a few songs but I could never get it to connect again!

The quality of the built-in speakers is rather poor. Very weak and poorly placed; lots of resonance as you would expect. The equaliser or stereo separation options are ineffective. On the other hand I've heard the new Blackberry phones and their speakers are head and shoulders better than this.

The built-in player also has a rather lousy interface. I have not discovered a better app but in any case I would not wish to replace my iPod with it. I have not tried a Bluetooth headset or the like since I have no interest in such an expense.

Of course, the N97 is not a music phone but I thought I'd add my comments on how a brief trial of its audio functions panned out.

I got another phone for reliance network,its
Samsung SCH-F699, its not total music phone,but has volume control,plays mp3,wav,aac.
SQ is good clear,musical, no equi control though.

I use a Sony Ericsson w700i phone. And its Fantastic (Camera, walkman)! Using this phone since 2 years . :)

Sony Walkman Phone W200i here (before that I had a lemon W700i, which I sold). No music on it, though. :p
I use my crappy 4 gig Philips mp3/media player for personal music listening.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back