Which music phone(MP) do you have?

I have an Iphone 3G 8Gb, have ripped around 25 of my CDs into it @320 kbps. This paired with my Soundmagic-PL11 gives me all the music I need on the go.

Good old omnipresent iphone. Needless to point out what it can or cannot do or lags on this forum.
Still serving me.

i'm also using Iphone 3G 16GB as music phone as well. I do have another 3GS 32GB for normal usage such as web surfing, emails and gaming apps. ;)

i'm also using Iphone 3G 16GB as music phone as well. I do have another 3GS 32GB for normal usage such as web surfing, emails and gaming apps. ;)

i also use the 3G 16gb for my music as well as a phone. i tired my BB on that but its world aparts

i have sony erricson w995 ;)

I too have sony ericsson W995. It has 3.5mm plug which is good for iems. Also has good memory ( 16gb memory pro stick ) for 320kbps mp3. The only issue with this phone is connectivity at low network availability is somewhat not as good as nokia.

I was using the nokia 5130, now its the samsung galaxy s. I find sq very good. Very clean though it cant play too loud.

I have nokia 5700 express music from 3 years. One of the greatest phones ever made by nokia. The music quality is awesome. You can hear every beat on its loudspeakers. The dedicated audio chip really works out well. In addition it has dual speakers which bring great 3D surround effect on loudspeakers. The sound is not as loud as of N73 but the loudness decreases the quality a bit and increases harshness. So in any case 5700 does a good job. :)
Anybody with the same phone share your experiences

HTC Desire HD it is for me with Sennheiser MM50 in-ear cans. Ripped music @ 256 kbps MP3 to conserve space on the 8 GB microSD that comes with the phone. Already bought a 16GB but too lazy to put in and do all sorts of syncs again. But my previous phone (orig iPhone) was better sonically.
Joshua

I have found that anyday Sony walkman phones takes the cake over Nokia....
Had a sony w550I phone with 3 spkrs probably one of a kinda model with all that zang orange and swivel specs....
Upgraded to iphone noticed much improvement in the SQ and till date remains the best phone i have ever had for music....

iPhone 3Gs 32 GB. Out of the league. Music is of iPod quality which gets enhanced when I use it with my Philips headphones. Plus the add ons of an iPhone's apps :)

it never lets you get bored!

Not for iPhones. When I am listening to Music and I get a call, it gradually fades the music and sounds the ringtone. Even if it is scanning for networks it doesnt cause the interference.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back