Which speaker to go with Pioneer VSX 1019

arnprasad

Hi,

My current set up is a Yamaha HTIB I bought in London 4 years back. I use the receiver but instead of the satellites I use two speakers from my sansui Cassette player and two speakers from a Sony "high end" CD player instead as they are big and per me provide better sound.

Anyways now that its 4 years and am itching to change my setup. I am 36 yrs old with two infant sons and definitely no audio connoisseur. Being a frequent monthly traveller to US and UK and having reviews on CNET, I want to buy VSX 1019 now that it costs less than 20K INR on Amazon.com.

I need a speaker package as I dont want satellites and my sansui and sony speakers seem out of place. Plus I got a Samsung 5 series 46 LCD.

Unfortunately I am an expert on what they sell in Best Buy Magnolia than a Reliance digital or Croma( I feel really ashamed) and hence dont know whats available in India...I saw an ad for Pioneer HTP-Rs 30 for 36K today.

Again I dont want to spend more than 20-23K for just the speakers so that the whole package remains under 50K.

I thank you all in advance for all your help :clapping:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back